Up PG or G

It’s in /film’s synopsis of the first 45 minutes, which also reveals another particularly dark element which I won’t mention for spoilers.

That’s a pretty good point. I can’t really decide now.

I’ve been thinking about this for a while. The last Pixar movie with an almost entire human cast, The Incredibles was PG for action violence. Since most Pixar films go into the life of an animal or something like a car and shows you the secret life of whatever that might be, If they go really in depth with Human detail it could be rated PG for some Thematic Material.

Whoever guessed PG won. I guessed G.

I’m not surprised but a little bit amused. So this film is basically as scary as Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, with all those Inferi and Voldermorts? :smiling_imp:

i even more excited its pg than g because now i can expect a lot of action and i like a lot of it :smiley:

I didn’t think that this would happen, but now that it did, I’m kind of excited!

interesting point…

But, they wouldn’t let us watch The Incredibles in school a few years ago when I was in my last year of Elem. school, because they said it was too “violent” and we weren’t aloud to watch PG movies in school…

So there’s one that was pg I think… if I’m wrong, please tell me!