Trolls That Comment

Mitch- I read every comment, and some have strong opinions, but this just got out of hand, I didn’t think it would explode like it did.
Anyhow, I’ve taken care of the matter and deleted the comments.
I also posted a warning, for both of them.
If you’d like, as a moderator, you can expand on my point over at the comments section.

martini833 - Thanks for resolving the issue. I’ll only expand upon your post if you’d like me to, since I’d rather not push it. :slight_smile:

– Mitch

I’d like you to (if you have anything to add) because it would solidify my argument. But that is, if you want to.

martini833 - Alright-y then. I’ll add in my two cent’s worth. Heheh.

– Mitch

Hey, why was my comment deleted? D=

Rachel- Was it really?
Oh, I must’ve clicked on the wrong comment, if I did delete your comment, i didn’t do it on purpose, feel free to comment again though.
Again, I’m so sorry. :blush:

Oh, well, that’s alright then Martin. What I said I basically repeated in the Oscars thread anyway, and I also mentioned what a good job you did of covering the awards on Upcoming Pixar. =)

martini - Is there any way that posts can be revived after they’re deleted?

– Mitch

Depends: If I block you, then I can retrieve the comment, but if I straight up delete the comment, then that’s not possible, for me at least, I don’t know if bawpcwpn would be able to…

Well, what do you expect him to do, A113? Compliment an insulter? That wouldn’t be right, either.

Martini - I see. That’s too bad. I was just wondering, since the administrators and moderators obviously harness more advanced powers than does the general audience.

– Mitch

Trolls are SO annoying. This is a kind of forum newbie question, but how do you guys track an IP to a user name through a forum system?

Every post you make, the forum remembers the IP address the post was made from so it’s just a matter of searching the IP address.

He’s not being “mean”, he’s ousting people who ruin this forum. They get what they deserve. :smiling_imp: