Toy Story That Time Forgot

Was it just me or did the scene in the Sky commercial where Woody and Buzz were being “sacrificed” remind me of the scene in Return of the Jedi where Han is being cooked alive by the Ewoks? probably just me. Also, awesome poster and awesome advert. Not only is is there TSTTF and Christmas in December, but also my Birthday. Can’t wait!

^Definitely. In fact, I also had some Deja Vu, but this time, to the first Toy Story:

Might make another Visual Links article like the ones before:
youareatoy.wordpress.com/feature … ual-links/

I see Woody is utilizing the supplies from my pencil case. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dinoco, another visual link would be when Buzz closes his helmet after the crayon proves ineffective.
[url]- YouTube

YESSSSS!!!

Mattel released their Reptillus, Cleric, and Buzz action figure 3-pack on Amazon.

I’ll wait to see what Thinkway does with their line. The Cleric looks off in the prototype image.

Those look awesome. I really want the Rex with the big robot arms tho 8D

I think Pixar may have “jumped the shark” with this short.

Why do you think that?

I don’t think I’ve seen enough to decide. I mean, Toy Story of Terror was pretty goofy, but it worked

Well after some serious digging…

And…

The Best part is they appear to be full size. Fingers Crossed for The Trixster…

I’ve got bad news for you…

Aaaand Thinkway has dropped the ball. At least Mattel is actually making the other toys but I wish they made their figures to scale.

I found a few more of Mattel’s figures that were previewed at Comic-con:

It’s a shame we may never get full-scaled figures of the Battlesaurs despite how hard Pixar worked on designing them.

While it saddens me, these appear to be the only toys we will be getting for TSTTF…

Thinkway -

[size=50][/size]

and Mattel -

MTCHF42lg.jpg

Stitch Kingdom has a review of the special: [url]http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-review-toy-story-time-forgot-entertained-73380/[/url]
(Gotta love the Gladiator reference)

Higher quality version of the Disney Channel commercial: [url]Toy Story That Time Forgot Second Disney Channel Promo - YouTube

No slink or Hamm again? I understood it last time but its starting to feel like their going out of their way to leave these two out.

IGN posted two videos for the short:
[url]The Toy Story That Time Forgot - New Toys - YouTube
[url]The Toy Story That Time Forgot - Committed to Their Roles - YouTube
At least we get to hear Reptillus’s voice.

OMG! LEGO! I am a huge LEGO fan and seeing LEGO there is just awesome! BTW at 6 seconds in on the first clip, if you look closely on the table, you can see a mini LEGO Pizza Planet Truck! The Buzz Lightyear backpack is pretty cool too. Also, that train and the Tinkertoy thing is actually Andy’s train set from TS3! I had some Deja Vu in the second clip when Woody tried to introduce himself to Reptilius, too.

EDIT: Also, at about 32 seconds in, if you look on the Battlesaurs box, you can see a Luxo ball logo with the word LUXO underneath.

Half of my order came in today. I’m pretty happy considering these are the first Toy Story items I purchased that aren’t full scale…

Annnnndddd…the other half is here -

20141128_123005.jpg

Also, it appears that the Thinkway Woody will be released on December 2nd with Buzz to follow on the 5th. No word on Goliathon.