Toy Story Halloween Special The Haunting of Joyful the Clown

OMG… If they made Joyful dolls, I’d buy one and burn it. :imp:

Chapter 15- Ash’s to ash’s we all fall down

~ Buzz was just killed by a falling branch and Joyful was on the run, this left the Round up gang the only toys left, and joyful could strike at any moment, they had to find him and end him before it was too late~
Jessie- What are we going to do Woody?
Woody- Find Joyful, its are only chance.
Jessie- And if we don’t?
Woody- Let’s don’t think about that. Let’s get into the house.
Jessie- Right.
~ They went into the house, they were ready to fight Joyful~
Woody- Great, the powers out, Lighting must have got it or Joyful.
Jessie- It may be a trap.
Woody- We got to try, come on.
~ They walked into a hallway, all’s they could hear was the rain, wind, some thunder here and there, and the sound of their footsteps, there could also be a couple creeks~
Woody- Be careful, he could sneak up on us any second.
Jessie- I know.
Woody- Let’s check Andy’s room.
~ They went into Andy’s room, it had a very evry feeling, but no one was there. ~
Jessie- I can’t believe everyone is gone.
Woody- Me two, but we got to stay alive to protect Andy. Let’s o back down stairs.
~ The went back down stairs~
Jessie- Where is he?
Woody- Hiding in here or outside.
Jessie- Should we check out there?
Woody- Soon.
~ Woody and Jessie saw all of the broken toy’s now used as Halloween decorations, it was sad and scary at the same time~
Woody- I can’t believe there all gone, even Buzz.
Jessie- Who could do such a thing?
Woody- A very evil clown.
Jessie- How are we going to kill him?
Woody- Anyway we can.
Jessie- He’s going to pay.
Woody- Yes he is, let’s go outside.
Jessie- Careful, it’s raining.
~ They went outside, Woody had a feeling he was out here~
Woody- He’s here somewhere.
Jessie- But where?
Woody- Jessie, get on Bullseye, if it’s too late for me, I want you to run.
Jessie- No, I’m going to fight with you.
Woody- I don’t want you to get hurt.
Jessie- I’m not going to fun.
Woody- Fine. Then we fight together.
Jessie- Good.
~ They walked some more, the rain was coming down hard and fast, they used some broken glass to shield them~
Woody- Where is he?
Jessie- He’s waiting for us to turn our backs and then BAM, were dead.
~ They looked all around them, they saw nothing, then something jumped out of the bush’s to Woody~
Woody- AHHHHHH!
Jessie- Woody!
~ It was Buster, Andy must of left him outside again~
Woody- Ok boy, down down down.
Jessie- It’s just Buster.
Woody- Go inside boy or your catch a cold~
~ Buster ran back inside~
Jessie- That was a close one.
Woody- Yeah, for a second there I thought… (WHACK)
~ Just then a stick hit Woody, it was Joyful, he looked very mad~
Jessie- Woody, are you okay?!
Woody- Yeah, I’m fine.
~ They all looked at Joyful~
Joyful- You could have just kept your month shut but you had to blab everything, did you! Pity, I was going to spare you to, I thought you were kind of cool, guess I was wrong.
Woody- But why did you kill anyone Joyful?
Joyful- That’s what I was created for.
Woody- What do you mean?
Joyful- I’ll tell you later.
Woody- No! Now!
Joyful- I only want you to know.
Jessie- I’m not going!
Joyful- Fine.
~ He then grabbed a cup behind him and poured it on Jessie and Bullseye~
Joyful- Hahaha.
Jessie- Water, that’s the best you got? Water.
Woody- Wait a minute, that’s not water, that’s…
Everybody- GAS!
~ Joyful then lit the lighter ran up to Jessie and Bullseye Lit them and jumped over them, and they both burst into flames. They were getting bigger~
Woody- Run into the rain!
Joyful- I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
~ She and Bullseye ran into the rain, but the flames got bigger~
Joyful. I put grease in it to, don’t you know you don’t poor water on a grease fire!
Woody- Jessie, NO!
Jessie- HELP!
~ Woody watched helplessly as they burnt to a crisp, they were soon on the ground trying to get up, but it was no use, then, they were ash’s, they were gone, burned to death, there was nothing left of them but ash’s~
Woody- Jessie, Bullseye, no.
Joyful- I leave you to moan over them, I’ll be waiting in the house for the kid, your welcome to join me if you want, even try to stop me, later partner.
~ He ran into the house laughing~
Woody- Don’t worry, I will, and it won’t be something to laugh at funny man.
~ Woody looked at Jessie and Bulleye one more time, along with Buzz. He was the only one left, it was like being the last man on earth, and He was the last of their kind. He knew what he had to do; it was a live or death challenge, he had to fight Joyful to save Andy, or die trying, he had to do it for himself, his toy friends, and mostly Andy. It was time, for the battle between Woody and Joyful; He was ready for it, and ready to be a hero. The war starts now! ~

End of Chapter 15

Chapter 16- Woody vs. Joyful: the Final Battle- Hell Unleashed

~ Everyone was gone but Woody, Joyful has killed them all. Woody had to stop him before he killed Andy. Woody had to kill Joyful, but how? Why did Joyful do all of this? Woody has to find that out first. He had to take revenge for his friends. This was going to be the fight of his life~
~ Woody walked into the house, it was dark and evry, Joyful was there somewhere, but where? ~
Woody- Joyful, come out wherever you are.
Joyful- No, you have to find me!
Woody- Why?
Joyful- Cause this is a game.
Woody- No it inst.
Joyful- Yes it is, now let’s play.
Woody- Fine.
Joyful- Hehehe.
~ Woody began to look for him, it was kind of hard~
Woody- Can you give me a hint?
Joyful- Like what?
Woody- On where you’re hiding.
Joyful- I guess.
Woody- Good.
Joyful- I’m somewhere in the kitchen.
Woody- I’m coming.
~ Woody went in the kitchen~
Woody- Ok, where are you?
Joyful- Over here?
Woody- Where?
Joyful- Here
Woody- Where?
Joyful- HERE!
~ Joyful jumped out of a cabinet and attacked Woody~
Joyful- I’m going to kill!
Woody- Not if I do first!
Joyful- Don’t touch me mother. AH!
~ Woody smacked him in the head~
Joyful- WHY YOU!
Woody- Put em up!
Joyful- Ok!
~ Joyfuls arms came off~
Woody- What the?
~ Then then kicked Woody and put the arms back on~
Joyful- Got ya!
Woody- Why did you murder everyone?
Joyful- Because I wanted to.
Woody- So I guess I’m next.
Joyful- Maybe, but, I give you a chance.
Woody- What do you mean?
Joyful- Join me.
Woody- Join you?
Joyful- Yes.
Woody- Why?
Joyful- I need a partner.
Woody- Why?
Joyful- I can’t do this alone, I need help.
Woody- You want me to join you?
Joyful- Yes, what do you say?
Woody- I don’t know.
Joyful- I’m giving you a chance to live!
Woody- But you killed everyone!
Joyful- What if I bring them back?
Woody- You can do that?
Joyful- Yes, then will you join me?
Woody- Maybe.
Joyful- It’s yes or no!
Woody- I’m not sure yet!
Joyful- Well hurry up!
Woody- Ok.
~ There was quietness for a few moments~
Joyful- Well?
Woody- I won’t do it.
Joyful- Good. I knew you would make the right de… WHAT!
Woody- I won’t do it.
Joyful- Why not?
Woody- I need to stay with Andy.
Joyful- I’m giving you a chance to survive!
Woody- I SAID NO!
Joyful- Fine, if you really want that.
Woody- I do.
Joyful- You sure?
Woody- Yes!
Joyful- 100%?
Woody- Yes.
Joyful- Pity.
~ Joyful then hit Woody, they began to fight, they wacked each other as hard as they could~
Joyful- You just made a big mistake!
Woody- That’s not how I see it!
Joyful- Then you’re an idiot!
Woody- What are you going to do to Andy?
Joyful- Kill him!
~ They were still fighting~
Woody- Yeah, how?
Joyful- I don’t know Stabbing, drowning, electricing.
Woody- Your sick!
Joyful- Thank you, and I got even more ways!
Woody- I hate you!
~ Woody pushed him as hard as he could, Joyful fell down~
Joyful- YOU!
~ They began punching and kicking as hard as they could, then Joyful took the missing knife out of nowhere and cut Woody on his chest, there was not a big tear~
Woody- AHHHHHHH!
Joyful- That’s what you get for messing with me! Leave your stupid comments in your pocket!
~ Woody then went over to him and started to tear him apart, Woody turned on the fire place and put the torn pieces along with one of his shoes in the fire~
Joyful- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I’m going to kill you!
~ He then put the knife right though him, a button came off Woody along with his badge~
Joyful- You’re going to pay for that you done!
~ They fist fight some more, they were both getting torn limb from limb~
Woody- I’m a toy, and this hurt’s even though it shouldn’t.
Joyful- I’m going to finish you off, and then your Andy is next!
Woody- No he is NOT!
~ They fought some more, Woody was doing as best as he could, Woody was able to get the knife, he though it and it went under the fridge~
Joyful- You are going to pay!
Woody- Bring it on funny man!
~ There was no end to the fighting, Joyful got a hold of Woody’s hat and though it in the fire, it was gone in seconds~
Woody- MY HAT! I’m nothing with my hat! YOU FREAK!
~ The fighting continued, they were tearing each other apart, Joyful then got a hold of Woody was about to throw him in the fire~
Woody- No, why do you want to do this?
Joyful- I guess I’ll tell you before you die. Josh William’s was more than a toy maker, he was also a Satanist. He worships him! He was able to get in contact with the underworld and control much evil, he put some of them in his toys, before he died, he put the rest of the evil in me, I sat in his house for years until a family member put me up for sale at a dollar store, Andy’s mom got me and well you know the rest.
Woody- I don’t believe it!
Joyful- Believe it, Now that you know I have to kill you, goodbye Woody.
~ As he was about to though Woody in the fire, Buzz came! He wrapped around Joyful’s chest, His legs and hip wore gone, still under the tree, he fought Joyful~
Woody- BUZZ!?
Buzz- Ru Run Woody! Save yourself!
Joyful- GET OFF ME!
~ Joyful though Buzz to the TV. he crashed into it, breaking the TV. and killing him, there was a lot of static from that~
Woody- BUZZ!
Buzz- Kill him Woody, you got to, for the sake of Andy!
~ Buzz then died~
Woody- I will.
Joyful- That was touching, now to…… Woody, WOODY!
Woody- Huh?
Joyful- It’s me, the real Joyful, you got to though me in the fire, and it’s the only way to kill the evil in me!
Woody- But your die two.
Joyful- If that’s the way it has to be, I’ll do it, Hurry before I, I…… Sorry, let that one come out, now.
~ Woody then grabbed Joyful, Both wore trying to get each other in the fire, and Joyful was winning~
Joyful- Good bye Shieff!
Woody- NO!
~ Then, Woody saw the ghost of all his friends, they all went inside him and Woody was twice as strong, Joyful saw it two~
Woody- Good bye Joyful, your laughing days are over, I’m retiring you!
Joyful- NOOOOOOOO!
~ Woody threw him in and locked the door. Joyful caught on fire was was starting to melt to. It was like seeing the Witch of West melt. He tried to open the door but it was no use, then he fell, a black purple like dust came out of him, once it hit the fire, it made a load crackling sound and an explosion, Joyful made a load yell, the explosion opened the door and Woody went flying to the wall, a mushroom cloud came out of the chimney, it soon got quiet, the smoke cleared, and Woody passed out~
~ Woody woke up later, it was over, Joyful was gone, but what he saw surprised him, all the toys were alive again, Even Buzz, Jessie, and Bullseye. The house was back to normal, nothing was broken even the tree branch. What was going on? ~
Woody- BUZZ, JESSIE, GUYS, YOUR BACK, WHAT’S GOING ON?
Buzz- Once Joyful died the curse was lifted, we came back and are good as new, as it’s all thanks to you old friend.
Bo Peep- My hero.
~ Bo kissed Woody~
Woody- Oh Yeah!
Jessie- So where’s Joyful?
Buzz- The real Joyful went to wear the good toy’s go when they pass on, the evil in him went back to wear it came from, and it will hopely stay there.
Woody- What a night!
Rex- Are you okay Woody?
Ham- Yeah, you look tench.
Buzz- He had a huge battle guys.
Mr. Potato Head- I think his hat’s on too tight.
Woody- My hat? MY HAT’S BACK! All right!
Slinky- Good for you Woody!
~ A car then pulled up on the driveway, the toys all went to Andy’s room was fast as possible, he was going to get a huge surprise~
Mrs. Davis- Ok, Go get you and your sister’s basket, and keep an eye on her the whole time you’re gone!
Andy- I know mom!
~ Andy went into his room and gasped. All his toy’s on his bed. He could not believe it~
Andy- But how?
Mrs. Davis- Andy, hurry up!
Andy- I’m coming!
~ He looked at them one more time and left. He went trick or treating with Molly for a while and then came back. Instead of joining his mom’s party, he played with his toys the whole night, it was a Halloween miracle. He played for hours and ate some candy. He didn’t even notice joyful was gone till later. It was all over, the curse was gone and everything was going to be oh right. Woody swore he heard a thank you come from the fire when the door opened, the good Joyful thanked him, Woody was happy for him. Andy left with all of his toys that night; somehow they all got on the bed. This was the best Halloween for all of them; it was the end of a new beginning. Joyful was in a better place, and Andy was still alive, just like the toy’s promised they would do, It was a great end to a horrible nightmare.

End of Chapter 16
The End

I had a fun time making this story; it was also liked by some hello Pixar fans. I think I will do another Halloween special next year. I’m thinking of doing a Christmas special, But not of Toy Story. I think it will be The Incredible or Up. Thank you or reading my story, I will keep making more.
Happy Halloween from David (Pixarfan91)

This story is a year old now, I remember when I made it. Maybe I’ll post it on fanfiction.