thewisecookiesheet's tasty tidbits

I’m sorry, my signature is basically a cheap ripoff of your Up and Incredibles sigs… :wink:

yamfox: Glad I could inspire you ;-p

No problem. That’s my job. :wink:

– Mitch

Yup, I like that little screenshot of evil-Edna too! Great sig, it’s so awesome that two forum members are wearing at the same time! :smiley:

You also know you’re getting awesome when you start to inspire other forum members to create similar-looking sigs!

Keep up the good work, looking forward to those Up graphics…

:blush: :smiley:

I’m going bowling tonight, but I do have a sig in the works (yes, it’s UP related) and it should look really, really, awesome… I hope it will be up (hehe) tomorrow

New Graphics :smiley:

Front post

Nice siggys thewisecookiesheet. Those are really cool. Nice mixture and use of text and effects.

For those in the know:

New sig titled: Up Releases

Very creative… I know :smiley:

thewisecookiesheet: I’ve been really needing a new sig for a while now, and I feel like I’ve been a lousy member and not been appreciative of the work of others (even though I am, don’t get me wrong!!)… You’re one of the best graphics makers here on the forums, and I thought I would borrow one from you, if you don’t mind!!!

That one of EVE holding WALL•E’s face in her hands would kind of match my avvie, so I’ll be wearing that one if you don’t mind!!! :smiley:

little chef

I do not mind that you are using a sig! I am actually excited! :smiley::smiley: I’m thrilled when people say they like what I did (Well, doesn’t everybody? :laughing:) I’m doing the Wall-E fan commentary next, and I tend to get inspired by the film I’m researching, so expect more to come ;D

I saw your Art Jam that you did with Hannah, and very nice job you two did. The line art and the fur was done very nicely.

I’m needing a specific Up sig, but I don’t think anyone can supply it (and I know I can’t get a good quality one for a WHILE, I’d need the DVD for that). It’s [spoil]during the credits, the very last photo in the new adventure book, where Carl’s listening to Russell through the can-telephone. It’s a gorgeous pic, and I’d love to share it in my sig. I think most “versions” of the film cut off before then, so I can’t get a hold of that pic.[/spoil]

If you can manage to get that pic for me, or find a way to, I’d pretty much worship the ground you walk (or post?) on. Not really expecting to get it, just sharing my concern.

You’ve got some amazing sigs sir, keep em coming! I particularly like the one with the house moving around the globe. Very nice.

I’d be a ma’am :wink:

Sure, I know what picture you are talking about and I’ll see if I can get a hold of it.

and Thanks :smiley:

Can’t believe I haven’t comment on your graphics yet, thewisecookiesheet! You’ve made some really nice signatures! My favorites are the Wall E and Eve one you made for little chef and TI one that TSS is wearing. :slight_smile:

Ahh, sorry ma’am, :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve never really been in a community with so many females! It’s pretty cool though. Glad to see so many going into this sort of thing, I always thought that only guys could be this geeky (don’t worry, it’s a compliment, geeks are awesome! I would know, I am one,… :stuck_out_tongue: ).

And if you do get a hold of that pic, I owe you one. Really, I do.

Keep up the great work! I’ll be keeping an eye on these!

The sigs are really neat. Even though most are seemingly created out of basic Photoshop tools (forgive me if I underestimate your skills), but that just proves how the simplest tools could create some cool-looking stuff. After all, simplicity looks best. Keep it up, thewisecookiesheet! :wink:

Gemini, I think you have Pixar to thank for that! Most of their stuff is great already, so there’s not much that needs to be added! I do think that thewisecookiesheet here does have a knack for finding clever quotes to stick on those beautiful pics though. Excellent job ma’am, I still look forward to your new stuff! I need to get around to doing my Up sigs and avvy’s at some point,…

Thanks Gemini!

Unfortunately, I have not been graced with the complete wonders of Photoshop, but simplicity works :smiley:

Okay, I’m done.

Here’s the two for today :smiley:

Ooh, cool WALL-E siggys thewisecookiesheet.

Yet you say simplicity works. Those looks very professional and awesome. :sunglasses: Nice work. Did you use images online on your sig and paste them together using Photoshop?