The Worst Movies Ever!

:open_mouth: I almost forgot how awful this movie really was. Yikes.

imdb.com/title/tt0763304/ :unamused:

Doogal isn’t that bad. It’s obviously not animation’s crowning acheivment but it isn’t painful to watch.

I don’t hate it, but my brother is obsessed, and watches it eeeevery day. :open_mouth: :cry:

Worst movie? Oh, definitely Ratatoing, The Little Panda Fighter, The Little Cars, Little Bee, Little Princess, little tiny miniscule oh just shut the he** up video brinquedo

^ :laughing: I totally agree.

I completely agree with that. Bunch of plagiarists.

Pixar > Dreamworks >>>>>>>>>>> Video Brinquedo

Yes! And by the way, you forgot What’s Up? Balloon to the Rescue! :stuck_out_tongue:

What’s Up was absolutely terrifying. Yes, I watched the entire thing. I’d say it’s only slightly better than Sharkboy and Lavagirl, just due to its unintentional funniness.

“NOBODY SAYS LAVENDER ANYMORE!”

I watched the entire thing, too. :cry: Worst 45 minutes ever.

Ohh. :open_mouth:

I watched the Little Panda Fighter,Little Cars, & Ratatoing on YouTube & their really are the worst movies ever made.

They’re on youtube? I’ll have to check that out. I don’t know how they got away with making those movies.

Why. Does. Everyone. Hate Sharkboy and Lavagirl???

I think is for the bad acting, horrible special effects and unrelatable characters.

Althought i dont think is one of the worst movies of all time, I kinda like it too IncredigirlVirginia :slight_smile:

May i add to the list of horrible films this movies?:

Superman returns

Batman and robin

Captain america (1991)

^That’s a great list. :smiley:

I personally like most of Robert Rodriguez’s films, and SbaLg was cool to me. I don’t watch it very often, but I like its theme.

I extremely dislike Batman and Robin and (OMG, I know I’m gonna get pelted for this cause it’s Pixar) [spoil]Cars[/spoil]. Hey! I like, really like, or love the other ten Pixar films, so 10/11 ain’t bad. I just really can’t stand that one I mentioned.

My parents always bring up Saving Silverman, but I’ve never seen it.

Ditto on the Batman and Robin. Although I love that Pixar film you mentioned, I can see why you dislike it. I won’t pelt you. :smiley:

Yes, obviously Batman & Robin is a must in this list.

But Superman Returns? It was a million times better than Superman III and Superman IV.

That doesnt mean its good :unamused: