The REAL WALL-E Font (Gunship)

Yay! More fonts, thank you!

BTW, I got to talk to the guy who created Gunship, and confirmed that indeed, that was the official font for WALL-E. Like I said, good enough for pixar = good enough for me.

Wow, I’ve had Gunship installed as a font for years now and I just realized how similar it looks to the WALL•E font! :laughing:

Thanks for that info, Netbug009! That Gunship font will sure come in handy.

Thanks! For some reason, I thought Apple made this font, but…that’s great! Now my fan fics will look nice when I put them in a booklet…

I actually downloaded that font and now I use it for all my WALL•E-related documents on Microsoft Word and Paint. :smiley:

Same here! I also use it as a copyright mark on my artwork, with my username, of course.

That’s so cool! Who knew we’d have some similarities?

BTW, I’ve also gone on the DaFont site to search for (dare I say it) the Pajama Sam font to see if they have it. It seems like they don’t, or I just haven’t searched hard enough. Maybe Humongous doesn’t release it’s own fonts? :confused:

Back on topic: I’ve also got the “Ethnocentric” font to write “Postulate” (the Axiom in my fanfic) or “Axiom”. :laughing:

Yeah, Gunship wasn’t originally made for commercial use, so that’s why it’s available to the public. Pixar simply paid to use it/edit it slightly for commercial use.

I’m sure Disney has their own font designers too, but I mean, when somebody only asks for you to donate to a charity to use their font commercially and it’s already perfect, why not? :smiley:

I downloaded this a while back so I could have it, but I can’t remember where I put it and therefore can’t load it on my PC. Ugh! It would seriously come in handy sometimes while making WALL•E arts! :angry:

On the subject of fonts used for Pixar movies, I realized that for years now I had owned the font that they used for the Ratatouille logo, and was pleasantly surprised to find that out like, last year. :stuck_out_tongue:

little chef

well I download a more exactly font, its name Gunship Galax … its more close like walle font…

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and here you can download

[url]http://sharebee.com/4cce896e[/url]

I think as the Aliens say in Toy Story “Oooooohh!!” Nice work boni!

boni, You’re awesome! I can already tell it’s going to be a great font, I’m downloading it right now. I’m making a WALL-E video right now, and I know that this is going to come in handy. I’ve been using the original Gunship, but there are some limitations, like the capital letters not being the same, and the zeros being crossed. I think that this is just the thing I’m looking for!

thanks… this font ( Galax-e ) was modified myself… and its good to hear about some persons like it…

regards:

I hope this download has the iconic hyphen in Wall-E! (which i don’t know how to make on this post!)

please letme know what its “iconic hyphen” ? I can made it but I need to know what its ? :wink:

It’s pretty much the basic interpunct that separates the L from the E, ie WALL•E

Yep, that dot that’s a hyphen.