The Incredibles (Toys)

IncredigirlVirginia wrote:

The only Mirage merchandise that ever came out in Japan were from the Pepsi plastic bottle cap collection. There were two kinds of Mirage figures from the series. One with a full body Mirage in her black dress #14 and a half body Mirage #11. There were a total of 24 different plastic caps.

easy.freespace.jp/candytoy/cap_391.htm

BTW, I have all of them.

Cool, Rey! Thanks.

Anyway, I don’t have the Vi doll either. I haven’t seen any merchandise in stores since 2006, so now I search flea markets. Yay.

Rey, that looks really cool dude!

I laughed at that spelling error. Its a force of habit TSS, no?
Anyway I personally don’t think any Mirage dolls were made, but t would definitely be interesting to see any if they are made.

Yep, curse my bad spelling. I’ve been typing Toy Story for so much, it’s so hard bc toy story and toy store have a one letter difference. and it’s at the very end.

8D

I really want a Violet doll for some reason. And Mirage too whether or not it was made, even if I didn’t like her character that much.

I sort of wish I had that Violet doll as well. It’s so cute! But I always wonder, why isn’t there a doll of Helen? Now that’s something I’d pay for and treasure and love always. Just saying.

They do have a VIolet and Helen doll. I have a lot of Violet dolls and one helen one in my collection.

I’m not counting the action figure. Dolls are marketed towards girls. And if you mean the plush, that’s a plush.

Meaning, not this one. A doll.

Yep, I have that plushie and a bendy-stick Elastigirl. I’m still looking for the action figuure one though.

Yeah, I don’t think there is any Mirage merchandise. Pity too because you’re right. She IS an awesome character

Maybe if there’s a sequel they’ll make one(though I’d prefer Mirage wasn’t in it at all)'.

My point was that there was not an Elastagirl DOLL.

Most dolls have a dress up feature, or allow you to play with their hair. Violet’s hair is long enough for girls to play with. And she has a headband too. And the VIolet doll I have allows you to take off her boots and gloves, but that’s it.\

For Helen, her hair is not long enought for girls to play with, so that probably explains why a Violet doll was the more logical approach.