The Definitive Toy Story Replica List

if they make a Mrs. Potato head I will wait ‘til she is $20 or less. Dont’ think Mr. Potato is worth more then that IMO

I think $50 is way overpriced…i personally am not a big fan of making rex, mr p, etc talking expensive toys when they didnt “talk” in the movie. Woody for instance has a pull string, so the toy itself should talk.

I cant believe mr p dropped to 12.99 on amazon and is now back above $45…i wonder what went into that thought process…

^ Simple. No one was buying it, they lower the price. Everyone was buying it, they raise the price.

Thats their way of making money. Normally Bullseye’s here are about £40 which comes to $62 I payed £58 for him which comes to $90. I was desprate to get him though :stuck_out_tongue:

all in time , you guys are buying things at the hight of the popularity . Just wait and you’ll find them all over the place. They are making money , so do you really think they will not have tons more out this year…

You have to get over the " first kid on the block" syndrome and then you 'll be ok

I think they had alot of stock for Christmas and he wasn’t selling, so they clearanced him out before other stores. Now stock is low and price goes back up. Just like I have been in a few targets that are clearance out Mr. P since they didn’t sell their stock during christmas.

I know no one really pays attention to this list, but I felt like updating it, so I did. BUMP! :mrgreen:

I count Slink’s troikas…they are amazing

lol

The Japanese Peas are not really rare or hard to find a person on ebay is always selling some for 43 US Dollars + 10 shipping.

ebay.com/itm/Disney-Toy-Stor … 236wt_1403