Spider-Man 4

I’m quite looking forward to Spider-Man 4 personally. I love the webhead myself, and given the choice…I would probably choose to watch the spider-man movies over Both of Christopher Nolan’s Batman films any day.

That’s taking nothing away from both of those movies. Batman Begins, and TDK are superb and easily the best representations of Batman’s universe there is, and probably ever will be.

Although personally, for me they do have somewhat of an emotional detachment for me. Where as with Spider-Man, you can really tell that Sam Raimi does have a genuine love for the characters and the stories. Not to mention that they don’t take themselves quite as seriously as the Batman movies do.

Again, I’ve got absolutely nothing against Nolan’s Bat films. I love them to pieces, and feel as though they’ve helped restore a lot of integrity to a character who was for the most part synonymous with “Kapow!”. But I do find myself asking the question “Why So Serious?” A lot of the time when watching The Dark Knight. We have to remember that after all, it is Batman. He does dress up like a bat and fight crime. Something that is inherently unrealistic in itself.

But I think i’m straying from the point a little bit, I do love the Dpider-Man films (Even 3; I’m not a huge fan of Venom so I’m not particularly fussed) and I love the Batman movies. I think the important thing to remember is that not so long ago. High quality comic book movies just weren’t being made. There is room for all sorts of varies in tone which will ultimately result in people’s preferences.

Oh dear, I’ve gone off on a right little ramble :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s Flare, FLARE! :imp:

God, some people. :unamused: At least Mark-E chose to be mature.

Guys, remember to stay on topic and not to get things heated up to a point where its going to get ugly. I’m not pointing any fingers. Just giving a warning.

The Star Swordsman: Lol I laughed at that.
I haven’t seen Dark Knight yet. I feel kinda left out :laughing: