Sid's Symbols

Thanks for those screenshots Geoff!

I was looking around for Sid’s posters to print off because I am re-creating Sid’s room for a movie project (if you want to know about that there is another topic on that in the ts forum). Anyways, for anyone who is interested, I finally found clear pictures of almost all of his posters on the Toy Story 10th anniversary DVD special features. There is an art gallery of Sid’s room and I managed to get poster size prints yesterday!

I also that version of the film. They have clear shots of most of the poster’s seen in his room.

If you guys already have a link why not just post it instead of waiting for people to ask?

Some late responses, but still an interesting thread

Just looked up some of the posters, and you’re definitely right. This one is too similar to be coincidence:

(Here’s the original for comparison:)

I’d say so. Rat Fink was a symbol in the punk rock community (no wonder why he made it into Sid’s room), and the dude on the Ramones’ cover is in the classic Rat Fink pose.

i never noticed that.

So I was looking on the bonus features of the 3-disc Ultimate Toybox Boxset, and one of the cool features was the inclusion of Andy and Sid’s posters featured in their rooms. This one is under Sid’s room, but I don’t know where it is in the film. Can anyone pick it out?