Show Your Room

Oh cool!

Cool room Tay. I see a lot of ribbons. YOu must be proud of those.

Thanks. I sure am. =] I’d love to get back into competitions. Unfortunately I don’t have a horse to compete with anymore =/

Finally got round to taking a few photos of my room.

oh now I LIKE your room lizardgirl! Lots of light, lots of space, and a BATHROOM! Cool!

clean and a bathroom omgs lol

cringes you love to say lol dont you…

i think i’ll post a pic of my door in a bit, it’s kinda cool

is rofl better rofl

lizardgirl–I have the same chair as you! Except mine is blue. I like your better though, haha.

Pretty nice room you got lizardgirl. You might call me crazy, but it reminds me of Violet Parr’s room. (random or what) but still, cool room.

I really love your room, lizardgirl. It’s so bright and clean and tidy, but with splashes of colour. Very nice. I can see a Randall plushie and is that a WALL•E poster underneath your desk? :wink:

Thanks, guys. As I said, I’m greedy. :laughing:

Tay- Those chairs are SO comfy. :smiley:

Rachel- Actually, there are two Randall plushies. You’ve probably spotted the one on my bed, but there’s another one in one of the photos, though it’s difficult to see…Kudos if you can find it! :laughing: And yup, it’s a WALL-E print out; I’m going to give drawing that picture a try.[/b]

whered you get the printout?! lol

I just printed it off from the internet. :laughing:

you still have the link to it i need SOMETHING pixar to hang in my room lol :wink:

Here- pixarplanet.com/forums/viewt … c&start=75

They were all posted up by Rachel. :smiley:

cool ty so much

what one do you have??

Uh, I think it’s one of the Russian ones. If it’s not on the page link I showed you, have a look through some of the other pages- it’s in there somewhere. :smiley:

ok bc i couldnt see it what number is it on the page