Say something about yourself

Je peut parler le Francais presque parfaitement.

I speak French very fluently.

Wow, some of these are really random!

Okay, let’s see what I can come up with…

• I like mystery stories

• I also like puzzle-solving (hence the reason why I love Professor Layton :stuck_out_tongue:)

• I love playing video games

• I have been playing piano for about 10 years now

• My favorite movie “genre” is action-adventure

• I hate the word “raspy.” :shake: HATE IT.

• I love watermelon, pineapples, and cantaloupe.

• Drawing makes me happy, but I get depressed when I can’t think of anything to draw

• I would love to compose music for movies as my future career

• Alot of people think I am angry or upset all the time because I don’t really smile often (unless I’m with someone who makes me laugh, like my sister)

Umm, that’s pretty much all I can think up right now. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll say. It sounds like the girls we both really like even share the same name…

Professor Layton alone pretty much covers those three.

Weird, I think I know that feeling. I draw a whole lot and, like writer’s block, it’s kind of a sad feeling when you can get anything to come out…

Wow! :open_mouth: I am impressed! I’ve only been doing it for 9 months! :slight_smile:

No way! :open_mouth:

^ I swear to God. It’s a little spooky, haha.

Same here!

My favorite Christmas special is How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

^ I like sea food, except for actual fish. I love squids, octopus, shrimps and everything like that. Ñam-ñam.

I have a better chance of getting into Dreamworks than into Pixar because I’m related to a Dreamworks employee.

My favorite President is Theodore Roosevelt

^ “Speak softly and carry a big stick.”

If there was no God, I would worship Bruce Springsteen.

Haha, yes. I agree. I kind of realized that right after I had posted it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks! I will say right now that it was not easy to get to where I am now… if you work hard enough, and if your heart is completely in it, I’m pretty sure you’ll get to this point eventually! :wink: (That is, if your desire is to go into a musical career… :laughing:)

A couple more things:

• I hate seafood as well. :laughing: I like fish chowder, but that’s about it. Maybe fried rice with shrimp in it, but other than that, seafood grosses me out.

• I like orange juice. Alot.

• I hate snow, and yet I live in an area where there is an abundance of it. I hate it so bad.

• I wish I could move to someplace warmer

• I have a 9-year old American Shorthair cat, and I spoil him all the time :stuck_out_tongue: (who doesn’t?)

• I’ve never really been a dog person, but the only kind of dog I would ever get would be a Siberian Husky

• I draw fanart for videogames more often than movies

• I am actually really good at catching mice without using a mouse trap

• I rarely ever watch TV. Like, never. I don’t even know half of the shows kids watch nowadays 'cuz I’m so old-fashioned. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yay, whoo-hoo! More stuff about me!! :smiley: This is really fun, guys. I like reading what you all write down, as well. :wink:

Let’s see… Er… I’m an obsessive Harry Potter reader, to the point I know EVERYTHING about that universe.

I’m a follower of a lot of franchises, but the one I know the most will always be HP.

I have somewhat of a temper… :stuck_out_tongue:

I wear glasses.

I have freckles

I use to have a sheep named after Stephen Colbert

I have a crush on Woody hides

I have a shrine with my room, with valuble momentos, items from nature, and candles

I like the movie Killer Klowns from Outer Space