Reasons Why It's Fun To Be A Pixar Fan

I think I know which CD you’re talking about!

Just the fact that you get to be a part of this amazing family. I’m lucky to have two Pixar families: one here and one on Twitter and I love them both to death. This is such an open community and love it so much.

Aww, that is really sweet! And true.

^That’s definitely one of the best things about being a Pixar fan! Pixar fans are for the most part some of the most enthusiastic, positive, and creative people on the planet! Simply because people like that are the people who make these amazing movies! Whether it’s my fellow Pixar lovers here or my Pixar-loving Disney Create friends, it’s helped to make my love of Pixar even stronger!

Completely agreeing with all of you. I’ve met some of my best friends online on this website. You guys are all so nice and I love all of you so much even though I’ve never met any of you face to face. <3 Not to mention that I don’t really know many people who like Pixar in real life, so it’s so fun to talk about it here where people are just as passionate about Pixar as I am.

Aww, we’re all having a Pixar moment! don’t cry don’t cry

Awwww K9Girl that’s so sweet X3 C’mon, group hug everybody!! I believe I’ve made some lifelong friends here as well!

[size=85](Now that’s how to make a 700th post!)[/size]

Congratulations!

^Thanksies EJE :slight_smile:

I’ve always been a huge fan of all things Disney, but especially Pixar. I think I was in kindergarten when I decided, after looking at some Disney catalogs, that Monsters, Inc. looked like a cool movie, so I received the DVD for Christmas and enjoyed every minute of it. For some strange reason, I had a soft spot for Waternoose (confession time: I still do!) However, it wasn’t until the summer between second and third grades that I became a true Pixar fan. It was at that time that my crazy extreme fangirl obsession with Buzz Lightyear began, so before you knew it, my room was filled with Buzz Lightyear everything (it still is!)

Then in summer 2008, after I had completed the third grade, my family went on our first trip to Disney World. I went Pixar crazy, playing Toy Story Mania and Buzz’s Space Ranger Spin, dancing in Block Party Bash, getting photos with Pixar Pals…and since then we’ve taken 3 more Disney trips. Funnily enough, all of our Disney trips coincided with the releases of Pixar films! :slight_smile:

Our second Disney trip was the summer Toy Story 3 came out. I didn’t see it until it came out on DVD, but it was worth it. Buzz’s Spanish mode made me love him even more, and it made me fascinated with flamenco. My favorite part was–and still is–Buzz and Jessie’s big dance number, so much so that whenever I see merchandise featuring Buzz and Jessie performing their big dance number–or just Buzz in his Spanish mode–I just have to get my hands on it. <3 So, naturally, I own a lot of that kind of merchandise. And I am seriously hoping Spanish Buzz makes a comeback in Toy Story 4.

Other favorite Pixar items I own include my Buzz Mickey ear hat (which my uncle gave me for Christmas 2015 because I couldn’t wait till the big Disney trip of 2017 to get it) and my collection of Buzz pins (when we go to Disney World, I’m always on the hunt for Buzz pins. I have a nice assortment of them, and I even display them on a lanyard with stars all over, a Star Command logo charm and a laminated card with Buzz on it, which reads: “To pin-finity and beyond!”) :slight_smile: As for Pixar merchandise I own that doesn’t feature Buzz, my favorite is a Waternoose plushy that I found on a birthday outing at the Disney Store. I couldn’t believe my luck!

I love Pixar so much that two days after Christmas 2017, my family took a trip up to Michigan to see The Science Behind Pixar exhibit at The Henry Ford Museum. Let me tell you, it was totally worth it to go up there in the freezing cold to see it. If it ever comes to COSI or to the Cincinnati Museum Center, I’ll definitely go to see it again.

I have big Pixar-related plans for our next Disney trip. I definitely want to check out Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Also, interacting with characters at Disney World makes the experience more magical, so I’ll ask Buzz to go into his Spanish mode, and he’ll show off his best dance moves. :slight_smile: