Ratatouille Toys!

r

r

How adorable are these? Roll the olive can and Rollie rolls along with it; the same goes

for Remy on his little tomato can. Our local Disney Store just recently got them in, and I was so tempted to buy

them that I just had to…well…buy them! See, this is why I like the Disney Store (or our local one, at least):

they get in stuff that you don’t normally see on E-bay and the like.

Needless to say, I’m probably one

of the first people to get these. Can you say, “Awwww…”? :wink:

Mitch

P.S. I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures. My camera phone

isn’t exactly the best photographer. Heh…

Aww, look at lil’ Remy looking up all rat like! And Emile, with his two olives! So sweet! Nice find, Mitch.

:wink:

lizardgirl - Thanks! They had a little “Remy in a bread car” thing too,

but I didn’t get it. Those two toys below were about $10.00, so I passed on getting anything else/extra. :wink:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Mitch- 10

bucks, eh? That’s pretty good for two toys, especially considering it’s Pixar merchandise!

10 bucks. NOt bad if you want it for

a collector item. Thanks for the pics.

lizardgirl - It’s actually pretty expensive in my booklet. I don’t think the word

“cheap” exists in Disney’s dictionary… :stuck_out_tongue:

The Star Swordsman -

My pleasure! :wink:

Well, the reason why it

seems expensive is because it is a new movie. Newer movie toys tend to cost a lot.

Mitch! - Dude! We just got those in today and they’re not supposed to go out until

June 11th!

Which Disney Store do you go to?

heads will roll (possibly :stuck_out_tongue: )

Mitch – Ooh, thanks for the photos! :slight_smile:

Ahh, Emile looks adorable! :stuck_out_tongue:

Dash - Nah nah nah nah nah…nah!! :stuck_out_tongue: (snigger)

Haha – I’m just teasin’ ya’, dude. The Disney Store that I go to is situated in a local mall just a

couple minutes away from my house. I won’t mention the exact location, but I will say that they get their toys

in early (probably around the same time as yours, actually), but don’t display them until later. One of the

employees just happened to be playing with a couple of them out in the open, which is ironic…because I asked

her when they would get their Ratatouille toys in – heh. She said that they had

some in the back that I could purchase then and now if I wanted, and so I did…since I just

couldn’t resist. :stuck_out_tongue:

The employees at the Disney Store I go to know my

sister and I by heart, since we only visit the store like…once or twice a week to check up on any new

merchandise that hits the shelves. I’m probably one of the first people (if not the first) to own those toys.

Pretty cool, if I do say so myself. I gotta show off my geekdom somehow! (snigger) :wink:

:smiley:

bawpcwpn - Puh-ha!! Oh man, that made me laugh so hard. :laughing:

Gasduude - Heheh – you’re welcome! :wink:

Mitch, you’re so lucky to be in cahoots with your local Disney store! I don’t

think I even have a Disney store in my capital city. =( On a better note, disney.com.au has started promoting

Ratatouille, albeit quietly.

Yeah, I don’t have a local Disney

store, either, rachelcakes, but to be honest, when I do go to Southampton, which is the closest place that has a

Disney store, I never go in. Those places just freak me out. :open_mouth: :laughing:

rachel - Haha – yeah, it’s pretty cool. That sucks that you don’t have a local

Disney Store in your area, though! Maybe they’ll build one one of these days… :wink:

lizardgirl - Is the Disney Store you’re referring to contain these giant

sculptures of Disney characters that slowly rock back and forth or move around? Because that’s what my local

Disney Store used to look like – dark and mysterious – , until they “revised” it and made it alot

more lively and “open-spaced”. :stuck_out_tongue:

My cousin bought me a complete set of Ratatouille

pez’s. :smiley: I ish happy.

I’m so going to buy each and every smack-and-yack. :smiley:

I was browsing inside a toy store and i saw this

Ratatouille board game on display. I saw kids looking at it as the coolest thing on the planet.

There was a Disney store like, 5 minutes away from me but it

musn’t have been profitable because it went out of business. =( Just my luck.

Mitch- As far as

I can remember, it’s just very colourful and very annoying. There’s also just too many toys, and all those TVs

wasting so much…The place is just bursting with lights and stuff- I’d hate to see their electricity bill.

:open_mouth: There aren’t any animatronics things, though; it’s a pretty small shop so they’ve just stuffed it with

as much merchandise as possible.

I want it…!!

:open_mouth:

rachel - Man, that

sucks…

lizardgirl - Eheh – yeah, it does sound rather

“cheesey”. I’m still kinda curious, though. I should visit the place sometime. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was at KB Toys

the other day, and I was looking at Cars toys. When we were waiting outside the store, I told my grandma that I

have the Ratatouille movie novel. She went, "Did you know they have a whole thing of Ratatouille stuff in

there?"

[size=150]So I ran back in!!![/size]

Pretty cool, it wasn’t

huge, but it sure was something. Figurine sets and other assorted stuff. :wink: