Radio Pixar #4: Midterms Ate the Co-host

[b]Nice Radio Pixar show!!! It is cool keep up

the good news[/b]

I don’t mean to be incredibly impatient , but can we

please hurry up with the next episode ? i need my monthly pixar news all put together in an hour long podcast .

i feel so immature .

Guys,

you must understand we have been having some schedule problems and I speak for all of the staff of Radio Pixar

when I say, “we are doing our best to give you guys a good show.” It’s just that things haven’t been

going with what we want. Midterms, breaks, etc. Just be patient okay?

For the record I think it’s now safe to say that Radio

Pixar is going on a temporary hiatus for this month. We’ve had 4 shows thus far that have been a major success

and we’ve learned alot about what works, what doesn’t, what is worth our effort, and what isn’t. That being

said the team is now hard at work streamlining the show so it can be the best it can be and as efficient as

possible too. Give us a little patience on this next episode and we’ll give you some of the best stuff we’ve

done yet! =)

Dash and the crew:

Yes, please…take your time. I am in no rush at all – what I care about is the quality and content of

the show, and the effort you all put into it, which makes it all worthwhile in the end. For what is a good show

if it’s not…well…good? :wink:

Until you are ready to release your next episode, I will wait patiently

on my bed, with my laptop upon my legs – heheh. :wink:

Same here , except my laptop’s on my desk since i don’t want it overheat , and i’m

not as patient , yet i want to be , it’s just so hard to wait so long ! :frowning:

Mitch: Patience and time

is what we wish right now. All of us.

gottalovepixar - Waiting is part of the fun… :wink:

The Star Swordsman - Indeed. I surmise that you all would like nothing

better than to take a long vacation right now.

I don’t care how long it takes for you guys to

finish/complete the next Radio Pixar show, as long as it turns out good, which I’m sure it will.

Well, I’m happy THanksgiving break is now here. Now I

get time to relax and take all this stress off.

AJ - I would just like to comment on your use of audio clips. Something I noticed right from

the first podcast, you picked an excellent choice of sound files, each one fits exactly where you put it. I

really like “Road Trip” in the background of the news section; it does sound very breaking-news-story.

I also love the different juxstapositions of audio clips, like the Ratatouille dialogue on top of Finding Nemo

music. I love what you’ve done with it so far, and I’m looking forward to hearing more from you and the sound

editors!

I believe I should also comment on your use of sound and dialogue clips throughout the show,

AJ. As BandGeek727 stated, the way they are arranged and aligned make the podcast all the more enjoyable to

listen to. I also love the “Road Trip” score playing in the backround during the news section of the

show. Very nice work, indeed.

Bandgeek: Thank you very much. Your comments inspire us

to do much better than previously.

You’re very

welcome!