Q&A with Violet Incredible (Interactive fanfiction!)

TSS- Violet Parr/Violet Parr: Distinguish? What’s to distinguish? It’s me :sunglasses:

…Okay, massive thanks :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: !!!

Now, a Very Incredible Christmas from me and the rest of The Incredibles! And Happy Birthday Jesus! Hope all of you are having a wonderful time!

Also, I think I’ll be trying to answer just a couple questions a day, to catch up. And thanks to my biggest fan, TSS, for helping me get started again through a chat. Also, that’s why his answers are a little longer. We were doing it in real time, so we got more in-depth. And today I’m only posting questions I had already answered (from that chat). So I’m not favoring him over any of you!

Now, for more questions…

TSS: Are you a good student? Is your favorite subject also your best subject? What is your least favorite/worst subject at school? Did/do you have a teacher who made an impact on your life and on your studies? If so, describe some qualities.

Violet: Well, I’d probably say I’m… above average. I’m an A/A-B student. In eighth grade, I got straight A’s. I almost messed it up though. Hero work kinda started putting a dent in my performance. But, anyway, I think I’m good in my favorite subjects. And I really love history and social studies. Most my friends find it boring, but I love it! I think its really cool to learn where we’ve been, so we can see where we’re headed. I also like arts and science, but that more just fun for me. I like to play musical instruments, and I like bio. and chem. I have a lot of fun with that. And my least favorite? Math. I HATE math with a Passion. I’m not bad at it, but I don’t like it. Especially since I started trig. I mean, I liked physics better. At least with that had some application to it. But I partly blame that on math being more of a right-handed/left-brained thing. (Lefties and Righties. Now that’s an issue I could ramble on and on about…) But I like most of my other subjects at least a little.

Teachers? Yeah. I had a couple really special ones (and more than my fair share of, for lack of a better adjective, lame ones). But I have three favorites: First was my fifth grade Language Teacher (And, I could kick myself for this, but I can’t remember her name for the life of me.) She was an army wife. She moved around a lot, like I did. So she understood how it felt. She was real easy to talk to, quiet. She kinda reminded me of what I would be like when I’m older. I was so sad when we moved that time. I still miss her talks a lot.

The second was my Jr. High School Chem. teacher. Now, HE was a laugh riot, but he made us learn. He kept something that could’ve been very arduous interesting. He always had us doing hands-on stuff, which I loved. That was probably my best class as far as the experience goes. (But that might be because I was partnered with Tony in the second year. winks and blushes…)

And the last one wasn’t really a teacher. He was the school counselor. He was something of a mix of the two aforementioned. He was very much at our level. And he really cared. He helped me through some really tough stuff that my parents just didn’t know how to help with (not to say they didn’t try). I’ll have to admit, I haven’t always been that fond of therapists (for myself, not others, if that makes any sense). But he changed my opinion. He’s actually part of the reason I want to be a psychiatrist.

Honestly, a lot of my teachers like me, actually. I kind of have the reputation of the Teacher’s Pet. I guess it’s because I try hard and don’t usually cause them a lot of grief.

TSS: Would you rather be punched in the face or kicked in the stomach? Have you ever been punched in the face or kicked in the stomach on your missions or on duty? Was it from a minion or a villain?

Violet: Well, as much as I HATE getting punched in the stomach, I’m gonna have to say I’d rather get punched there, because there are more important organs in my head! laughs knocking head with knuckles But I’ve been punched in both places many times. (And, BTW, no, it never gets less painful.) By head-haunchoes, and their little errand boys. But, generally the boss only hits you if he’s REALLY ticked off, so it tends to hurt a lot more…

TSS: I bet having a job of a super, you are gonna get your shots and have a few taken at you as well. part of the job I guess.

Violet: You can say that again rubs head

TSS: Ever faced a family of super villains?

Violet: A family? No. Well, I’ve faced a “family” of bad guys, that was the.kind of family that if you make the wrong person mad, you wake up to a horses head in your bed… Well, actually, there was a father and daughter. Very powerful people who we’re still on the trail of. They look out for each other, so they’re hard to catch. But, from what I can tell, the girl doesn’t really wanna be involved. I think she just doesn’t have a choice, you know? So, yeah, I guess I have. It seemed to be something like Boom Boom and her dad from the X-Men. It’s not a good situation. That’s why we’re working really hard to track them down. Dad especially. I think it’s his over-protective father-ness spilling into them.

Sadly, it’s almost time for bed. Even supers have to sleep! I’ll be back on soon. God bless! Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and anything else that’s gonig on right now :smiley: !

–Violet~

Sorry for the long reply, but a really nice job with these Violet Parr. I love the answers. Really good. Cant wait for more details and more answers. Keep it up.

Great job! I found it really enjoyable and think you portrayed Violet’s character exactly as it should be.