PV's non-Pixar fan art ~~=oP

That C&H doodle just sent me into a fit of giggles and titters. That totally made my day. Awesome stuff PV.

Aww, gee. Thanks, guys! :slight_smile:

Soon I will sketch a bunch of faces for each character, so be on the lookout! :wink:

~~=oP

I remember those guys! Once again, great job, PV. I’m still amazed by the sketches you churn out, and your overall ability. It inspires my creative fuel and gets me drawing seriously again. which is great since that’s one of my New’s Years Resolutions. So, you’re helping me keep my resolution. I actually kind of see you as my animation mentor. Thanks for that. :smiley: :wink:

PV - I’ve got my binoculars handy… :wink:

You are most welcome.

Bill - That’s charming how Ms. PV inspires you to draw more vigorously. Forgive me if I embarrass you, but I find it absolutely darling. Heheh. :wink:

– Mitch

Ooh, Calvin and Hobbes! I really like it PV! Those guys really rock.

Shucks, Bill. I’m still improving everyday, and I inspire you? You’re too kind. :slight_smile:

Here are a few Hobbes faces:

I like his stripey unibrow. ;-p

Calvin is next.

~~=oP

All of the Hobbs faces look amazing PV. But I love his doll face the best.

Very good Calvin and Hobbes drawings, there! Wow, when was the last time I saw them?

I like how you’ve given him different expressions, given the fact he only has one brow. :wink:

If Pixar does ever make a Calivn and Hobbes film, you should be hired as a character designer. I’m not kidding, you’re that good. Consider that my greatest compliment, PV . You’re the best artist I’ve seen in a long time. Actually, never since Mark Kistler have I seen sketches that have affected and inspired me like that, nor has the artist behind the work ever affected/inpired me and has had large impact on my life either. I’m floored by your gift. What more can I say? You’re going to be a household name to young aspiring artists someday. I can just feel it. :smiley: :wink:

I wanted to make another Disney Cutie, and I chose Rufus for Dash.

He has a full little belly. ;-p

~~=oP

That’s so cute. I love his tooth.

What better tool to munch nacos with? Heheh.

~~=oP

Heheheheh, oh, that’s cute. That reminds me of me, actually. Heheheheh. :wink:

PV: That is a very, very cute rufus you drew there.

looks at Bill

You have an fanatic admirer, PV. (heheh) :wink:

PV - Wonderful artwork, as always. Keep up the good work!

– Mitch

Thanks, guys! :slight_smile: And yes, Mitch, indeed I do. Heheh.

I can’t wait to go to Disney World this May. I felt like drawing a favorite character of mine from a non-existent attraction, whom there is practically NO fan art of. For shame!

Skippy was included in the pre-show experiment for Alien Encounter: The ExtraTERRORestrial in Tomorrowland, and while he is included in the pre-show for the new Stitch’s Great Escape, it’s…it’s just not the same. :frowning:

I took the lazy approach to inking by adjusting the black and white curves and adding a colored stroke to the outlines with Photoshop CS, but I actually like the effect. Consider this an experimental piece. Har har.

~~=oP

Very nice work with this one PV. It looks really adorable. Keep up the great work.

[quote=“PixarVixen”]
These are some Meet The Robinsons sketches I did a few months ago:

Awsome. I’m Jealous. lol