PPT's Graphics.

Here’s one for everyone who loves Mater.

Up graphics coming: Soon… Probably
And Thanks EJE for the comments. You’re the only one who likes my recent graphics. XD Maybe I’m in a slump.

I love that quote to that picture! And same for your sig. Fantatsic job.

This entire section of the forum is in a slump. The graphics section actually seems the MOST active. Nobody comments on anything anymore. It’s boring and makes it hard to want to actually make anything. I used to get several comments on a fanfic but now I’ve had one posted for weeks and nobody has even said anything negative about it.

But anyways, I like this sig. Great choice of quote.

Gah, I changed my sig and forgot to copy the link. Ill have to re-upload it.
A note: I believe all my sigs no longer fit the size requirements. Therefore, all my sigs from now on will be smaller. I can change the size of a previous sig if someone so desires.

Nice idea for a tribute.

Day 1 is upon us!
Starting graphic:

Day 1 graphic:

Fantastic quote! And I love the picture you used.

Great sig! I love the quote too. Fits in pretty well. :laughing:

Here’s the day 2 Sig:

Note: I am pushing everything back one day, so Day 3 is tomorrow. Also, I may or may not be able to get to a computer on saturday. We’ll play it by ear

Aw, this one is fantastic. I love the image of WALL-E and it perfectly matches the quote.

Well that tribute went well considering all the conflicts I had and its total running span of 3 days. :stuck_out_tongue:
I will probably do some “Small Fry” Siggys then move on to one big gif before the end of the year.

EDIT: Oops I forgot: Up sigs: Probably soon maybe possibly eventually. :stuck_out_tongue:
EDIT 1 more time: Added poll to main page. Please Vote.

Brave Crossoverstravaganza (Thats how I spelled it I think?) is planned for all you crossover nuts. To start June 22. I hope. Oh yeah UP sigs. As I said, maybe possibly eventually.

So much for that epic Sig. It’s on hold now. Anyway. Brave Crossoverstravaganza! Starts Tomorrow Jun 25. For Sure. Be There or Be Square.
This will be the index for the crossovestravaganza. (I started exactly 365 days after last years, including the leap day, of course :smiley:)

Day 1: Brave to the Future : June 25
Day 2: Scotland : June 26
Day 3: Braveformers : June 28
Day 4: Zelda - The Ocarina of Brave : June 29
Day 5: Brave’s Kitchen : July 1
Day 6: ???
Day 7: ???

Yaya! Can’t wait to see them!

And Kerblam Day 1! On time!
Brave to the Future

Watermarked!

These are great, PPT! I love the crossover ones you’ve done for Cars 2 and Brave! All of them are really super fun and well-done! Can’t wait to see the next Brave one!

Day 2 Also on time. I feel a new gig coming!
Scotland (parody of Madagascar)

Newly Remastered!

Awesome, PPT! I see that King Julien wants to become the King of Scotland now… 8D

Sorry guys I have to push day 3 back a day, Photoshop is being a pain. I’ll try it again later, but if I don’t get time to, you’ll have to wait till tomorrow to see day 3. sorry. :C

Got photoshop to work. Kerblam Day 3: Braveformers

Watermarked!