Pixarfan91's Non Pixar fan art

That is funny. But I love it.

I love your art! It’s really good!

Thanks.

I’m thinking od drawing something with PP members in it. Only if it’s alright with you. I have to know what you look like if you want to be in it.

Your welcome. That is cool that you are doing one with PP members.

Whoa, that’s a cool idea. Is it how you think they look like or how they actually look like?

Hot they actually look.As best as I can that is. I won’t draw them if I don’t know what they look like. I won’t draw the Spirit twins for example.

Sounds pretty sweet!

Okay guys. You have waited a week for it. And now here it is. I like how it turned out. I could of worked hard on it but I didn’t. As you see I put all your names on there so you know who you are. I even had a color for them For for W&B, Ballboi, IG, and Sally, I chose the color of a skin since I don’t know what color their names is usally. Jordan and Cole are Toy Story. Virgina is Incredibles and Sally is Cars. I am Up since I use that theme the most. Everyone else is the color they always are. I also put most of you on how you were dressed. Some of you I made up something since the picture was just your head or the clothes had to much detail. Cole, TSS, and Phileas I added by myself since only 7 people wanted to be in the picture. I wanted an equel 10 so I added them. There were asready 5 girls on the list so I added 3 boys to make that equel too. Anyway, I hope you like it. I had fun drawing it. I may draw another in the future. Maybe even make a fanfic based on Pixar Planet and the members. :laughing:

I can totally spot myself. Awesome job! :mrgreen:

It looks really nice! I think you did a great job.

It looks really nice. Great job!

Thanks everyone.

I may use it as a sig next week. I may put it on DA.

Your welcome. You should put it as your sig.

Oh wow, I love it! I can totally tell who is who. And you were very detailed, and that is totally an outfit I’d wear.

Aw, you wrote my name red because of The Incredibles? <3 That’s awesome!! My favorite movie, and color. Thanks!@! And it is spot on.

Yeah, I figured you alway’s used the Incredible’s theme. Same for Sally, Ballboi, W&B snd their colors. Everyone else is the color they always are.

To tell the truth, You and Phileas and are probably the best ones I got. TSS is good too. I bad trouble on everyone else, even myself.

I’m pretty happy on how this turned out.

Nananananana Batman!

Good job! It’s pretty funny.

Good job.