Pixar Short Films Soundtrack?

Ha-ha. I’m glad I’m not the only one who knew about this. My mom used to watch that show all the time when she was a kid, so she showed me a clip of the original opening titles of the show on YouTube. Thanks for letting other people know about it, though! :wink:

As far as Pixar’s short films go, the only scores I’d really like to listen to are the ones from Red’s Dream (which, despite its short duration, has a nice “Blues” tune that I like), Luxo Jr. (which hosts one my favorite of the “Short Films” scores), For the Birds, and Mike’s New Car. To be honest, I’d buy an entire album just for the Luxo Jr. soundtrack…

– Mitch

I would absolutely LOVE to get the BURN-E soundtrack on my i-Pod!!! The music is one of the best parts of that short! Oh, and everyone says that Burn-E didn’t have a title card at the beginning. I consider the part before BURN-E comes out of his storage place (the part where it flashes BURN-E after SUPPLY-R hits that button) to be the title card. Sorry, I had to get that out of my system!

Actually what might be even more interesting and desireable would be a compilation of all and any tracks that were not included in previous soundtrack releases. I remember watching The Incredibles and saying, “hey, that little bit wasn’t on the soundtrack!”. Perhaps that’d be asking too much…

That would be so cool! (especially since I’m addicted to music :stuck_out_tongue:) I love One Man Band and BURN-E’s music!

To my me gustaria to have the sonorous band of Knick knack and For The Birds

They need to release a soundtrack! I would love to have the score to Partly Cloudy on my ipod!

I’ll buy any Pixar music.

No fair, the exclusive Pixar Toy Story 3 album had the Day and Night tracks on it. I’d love it if they released this, but we should make a vow that if any of us get a job at pixar (which is very unlikely) that we would at least mention this album to be made. ;-p

I know. Isn’t it sad? Mr. Unkrich, if you’re reading this, please try to get Disney to release a TS3 CD soundtrack! I bought the digital album, but miss having the CD, case and everything.Here at PixarPlanet, we’re all your company’s biggest fans.

That is sad. I loved Day and Night’s music. I was bobbing my head to it in the theater. And I loved TS3’s music as well, and it would help me a lot with learning So Long on the violin. I want a CD! :cry:

We should start a petition.

For what, Kenzie?

To get a soundtrack for the Pixar shorts.

I’d sure sign a petition for that. :slight_smile:

Count me in!