Pixar short film toys

Yo woody. 150 bucks is not bad. But if I try to buy the Bolt plushie here in Japan, I would have to compete with the HOARDERS here in Japan. Some people do buy ALL the most popular items in stores and sell them on auction sites maybe in Japan only. I’ll keep you posted.

Anyway, I found some more stuff for Rescue Squad Mater from this blog. Check it out.
jbtoys.spaces.live.com/?_c11_Blo … ear%3d2009

i want those :open_mouth:

just PM me if you get it :wink: Those new Mater figures are soo cool! I can’t wait for them in America!

I just bought a bird from “for the birds” on ebay for twenty nine bucks and ten dollars shipping. I know someone said you can only get them at the studio and its invite only, so was that a good deal? And how do you get invited to Pixar?

What I want to know is why Pixar hasn’t made an actual Tinny toy from Tin Toy. I mean c’mon, they’ve been doing the entire Toy Story cast so why not the little toy from the short that inspired them? Is it just something about how the toy works in the short that’s difficult to recreate?

Hey, does anyone ever know what happened to the LUXO Jr. Blu-Ray collectible? I remember that Disney got into a lawsuit problem with LUXO lamp company because of the name but it got settled. So when are they going to go on sale?

I think they finally settled on an agreement that Pixar could still do “artistic renditions” of the lamp for their logo, but the lamp that they’ve made will only be sold through the Disney store for a limited time: [url]shopDisney | Official Site for Disney Merchandise

Seriously, that price! Do Blu-Rays play region free? If so, I might just have to import a UK set, considering Up is the only Blu-Ray I have.

Guess the lamp at the Disney store is finally gone. Bummer. :frowning: I would have loved to have gotten it if it wasn’t so expensive (and it’s such a shame that a great Pixar collectable like that had to be lost over that lawsuit).

Sweet, digging all the images in this Pixar Short Films thread! Here’s one I recently got my hands on, I believe this may be the first images of this plush posted on-line, it is pretty rare though.

I have some other Pixar Shorts merchandise that I’ll snap pics of and post soon.

MINDstyle will be making Vinyl Collectibles based on Pixar Shorts. Here is the Pixar section of theyr blog. The first few have been announced and the prototype for Tinny is posted on it also. :slight_smile:

mindstyle.com/blog/?cat=166

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Just FYI there’s a guy with a whole load of Pixar exclusives for sale on eBay at the moment, including Boundin’ Buddies. http://shop.ebay.com/aspage/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340.

I’m interested in the wine glasses myself. So cool!

Good luck to anyone who bids. Let me know how you get on!

Wow, the infamous and very rare Knick Knack plush is available on eBay:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … :MESELX:IT

…The heck has that animu crud to do with Pixar Short Films merchandise?

googlefive, your topic has been removed as it is not relevant to the topic of the thread, and commercial solicitation is not allowed on this site. Thanks!

I have the bounding buddies at this link for sale… It’s a rare collectible item only available at the studio store by employees. The two plush Jackelope and Lamb have never visited outside their box, infact twisties still hold them down in their original condition…

eugene.craigslist.org/clt/2157239520.html

You can contact me on my email at electro47753@aol.com

I have the set, you can view it here… The Boundin Buddies Plush still new in the box…

eugene.craigslist.org/clt/2157239520.html

Here’s a cheap Ebay listing for a set of studio-only Boundin’ toys:
[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/VERY-RARE-Employee-Only-PIXAR-Boundin-Plush-Friends-/180687839059?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D930331196949235361[/url]

I know that this IS a bump, but I just found out that the Disney Store is selling a plush toy of one of the characters from La Luna. It also comes with a storybook. Here’s the link if anyone’s interested: [url]shopDisney | Official Site for Disney Merchandise

That is just too adorable!

I myself have always wanted a functioning Luxo.