Pixar Planet Awards - Winners

Rachel - Ha-ha. I know. It’s embarrassing. I should probably stay out of the next award’s ceremony so as someone else will win in the other categories. :laughing:

Thank you very much, and you’re welcome! :smiley:

– Mitch

You won those awards because you deserved it Mitch. I don’t see any reason why you should be thrown out of consideration for next year. :slight_smile:

The Star Swordsman - Ha-ha. Well, thank you, dude. :wink:

– Mitch

You’re welcome Mitch.

Just to let all the award winners know: there’s a new usergroup for all of the winners of the 2008 awards so as a default, I’ve added you all to the group. If, for whatever reason, you don’t want to be part of the group just send me a private message and I’ll remove you from it.

But the little icon is pretty cool, huh? :wink:

Shiny WALL-E trophy! 8D

Thank you! ^^

Since I’m laaaame and didn’t see this until now, OMG THANKS GUYS!

Rachel - Thanks for creating that particular Usergroup! I’m also loving the snazzy icon. Who made it, if I may ask?

kageri - You’re welcome! I think you deserve more than that, actually. We should have tied under “Member Most Likely to Get a Job at Pixar”. :wink:

– Mitch

Thanks, Mitch! It was bawpcwpn that created the usergroup but I was pushing for it, heheh. And I made the icon. :wink:

Thanks to bawpcwpn for creating the usergroup and rachel for pushing it. I feel like a winner now.

Rachel - Well, both of you guys did a great job. And you’re welcome! :wink:

– Mitch