Pixar phrases you enjoy repeating

“Good work, men. Two blocks down and only nineteen more to go!” - I say this in an optimistical tone quite a lot when doing some work, but hardly anyone gets the reference.

“I’m Buzz Lightyear! I’m always sure!” - often in responce to my brother when he asks what makes me so sure.

“Don’t embarass me, Fillmore”

I also found myself saying “Uh-huh” in WALL-E’s style a lot lately. I don’t know why.

The other day my sister was wearing leg warmers, so I said, “Love your leg warmers!” And she said, “Nice ascot.” XD

Also the other day, I jumped down the bottom two steps of our staircase and said “Ta-da!” in my best WALL-E voice. :stuck_out_tongue:

“Quick, help me prop up Vegetable Man or we’re done for!”

“I’m going to let go of the wall! On three.”

“He wouldn’t…”

“One…”

“He would.”

“Use your head!”

“BUT I DON’T WANNA USE MY HEAD!”

“I say we go up to the door, press the intercom, and pretend we’re delivering a pizza.”

“Or how about a ham sandwich, with fries and a hotdog?”

“What about me?”

“You can be the toy that comes with the meal.”

“I’m not happy Bob. Not happy.”

CowgirlJessie: That one about the ham sandwich and pizza gets repeated by my family all the time too. Especially when we’re ordering fast food. One person will say part of it, and then the rest of us finish it off. :-D)

The othe day at homeschool band I heard some kids singing “No eating here tonight! No eating here tonight! No eating here tonight! You’re on a diet!” XD

^What’s that from, Finding Nemo? :slight_smile:

“Extremely dangerous. Keep out of reach of children.” “Cool!”

Snipe- that is correct. :slight_smile:

Well, that’s pretty cool. I don’t think I’ve ever heard someone outside my family quote Pixar (besides you all, of course), but when they do, I bet it is so awesome. :-D)

“I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy.
Come on, Squishy Come on, little Squishy.”

“I don’t think so! Yeah, I don’t think so.”

^I repeat that one all the time. I love the way Helen says that. :laughing:

Snipe, I love you right now!!

I knew you’d like that one. 8D :-D)

You knew correctly. :wink:

“I once killed a man… with this thumb.”

“What… are you eating?”

“I don’t really know… I think it was some kind of wrapper once?”

^I repeat that one any time someone asks someone else what they’re eating. :-D)

"Okay, he either said, “move to the back of the throat,” or he “wants a root beer float.”

“Oh yeah, [Noteldnep] is ready!” - Lightning McQueen’s line at the beginning of the first Cars movie just before he comes out of the trailer, it is only edited to fit me. :laughing:

“Maybe Russell won’t notice. (calls out) Alright, everybody up!”

Probably the phrase my sister quotes the most is “my elbow hurts” from Up.