Pixar Board Gaming/Video Gaming Ideas?

So excited! I need Rex to be playable.

Psyched for this game to the nth degree!! :smiley: I was surprised to find out that it’s a platform game and not an internet game, but I guess that makes more sense in retrospect. Thank goodness it’s available for the Wii. And the concept of Skylanders-style figuines to unlock new players… That. Is. Awesome! The DI character design is really nice and I hope that the figurines are just as awesome, so then I can cover my desk over in monsters, cars, supers, and others to come!

You guys do realise that they’re basically asking you to pay for figurines to unlock characters that have already been coded into the game? 8D Why not just have them available for free from in-game points (after completing missions)? Or for the impatient, have them available as an in-game purchase like iOS apps (for those, like me, who don’t have enough space in the house)?

This smells of corporate greed to me! :imp:

Other than that, I’m still gonna get suckered into buying the figurines, if only to have a mini Jack Sparrow and Holley Shiftwell on my bookshelf! Oh goodness!

I mean, like OWP said, it’s very reminscent of Skylanders. I have a Whirlwind figurine (my discovery of this character thanks to a dA member who draws fanart of her), and I don’t even have a copy of Spyro’s Adventure or Giants! :unamused:

Seconded! You know who I want, my friend!

^Yes indeedy, we need Rex in on it! I think the current lineup is only what they’ve got so far, and I’ll be quite happy when they get the rest of the Pixar gang into it. I mean, Rick Dicker is part of the lineup! That seems so unusual to me, but then again, what could be cooler than making Rick fly with a jetpack?? Well, if we could get Hamm to fly his pig ship and shoot trash cubes at a horde of Cybugs, that’d be pretty awesome… 8D