Pajama Sam Fan Art

Hehe, thanks! :smiley:

And I feel no offense to your preferences to the series, I find it a little inaccessible at times, plus I don’t really know it that well myself. :laughing:

And I really would like to see that! WALL·E+Star Wars=win!

Ack! Double post…Well, I colored the InuYasha one, and now Sam and Amy look more like…Sam and Amy! :smiley:

Their faces and color schemes were really all that I used to make them look like themselves. But Sam’s hair is sorta like it usually is…

Anyway, enjoy! :smiley:

Wow! You colored it.

And you gave Amy green hair. Now I can picture her when I read your fanfiction!

Once I draw the two of them without costumes in color, you’ll really be able to picture her. :smiley:

[url]http://justsowall-ecrazy.deviantart.com/art/Pajama-Sam-color-version-148219819[/url]

Finally, you get to see him in color!

BTW, I got three of the games already! Just finished “Thunder and Lightning Aren’t So Frightening”, and started on “You Are What You Eat from Your Head to Your Feet”. The cheese guy (Chuck Cheddar) looks like Muntz from Up!

I adore this! It’s so adorable and fresh-looking. I think you just might be in my favorite list of humanizers (though Sam is human already… :laughing: )

And good for you for getting those games! I’ve only seen play-throughs of most of them, except the first, of which I happen to have the Wii copy. I’m wishing for distribution of the other games in the series as well! I even recently saw a Spyfox game as a Wii port, so there’s hope, right? (Curse my high-end computer, which is unable to play the classic games without apparently an insane amount of money and downloading illegally. :open_mouth:)

And on your thoughts of Chunk Cheddar, I am wholeheartedly in agreement, although I must admit my first impression of him reminded me more of the movie-theatre announcer in Up than Muntz, mostly because of his voice, and the cliche line:

“CHEESE OF ADVENTURE!”

I adore this! It’s so adorable and fresh-looking. I think you just might be in my favorite list of humanizers (though Sam is human already… :laughing: )

And good for you for getting those games! I’ve only seen play-throughs of most of them, except the first, of which I happen to have the Wii copy. I’m wishing for distribution of the other games in the series as well! I even recently saw a Spyfox game as a Wii port, so there’s hope, right? (Curse my high-end computer, which is unable to play the classic games without apparently an insane amount of money and downloading illegally. :open_mouth:)

And on your thoughts of Chunk Cheddar, I am wholeheartedly in agreement, although I must admit my first impression of him reminded me more of the movie-theatre announcer in Up than Muntz, mostly because of his voice, and the cliche line:

“CHEESE OF ADVENTURE!”

Thank you so much! I’m glad you like it.

I think you can actually play the games on a newer computer, but they have to be the versions where both the labels for Humongous and Infogrames are printed on the front (browse Amazon).

And I just heard the “Cheese of Adventure” line today. Made me laugh! 8D

I’m planning to do more of the minor characters, like making Otto into a man with a boat, and the vacuum cleaner dog as a dog who transforms into a vacuum :laughing: .The only one I could not find a design for is Darkness; when I tried to picture him, he came out as a human-shadow hybrid. :open_mouth: But then again, I might do that in a parody I’m writing of the series.

Again, thanks for commenting. :smiley:

Here’s my latest one:

[url]http://justsowall-ecrazy.deviantart.com/art/The-Weather-Crew-150678949[/url]

I know you’ve critiqued this image already, but I just had to put in up on this thread. :wink:

I love Pajama Sam so, so much. Good job! I have all of his (narrative, not arcade) games except for the second one. I haven’t played it in about a decade. :cry: