OWP's Graphic Land! XD

So I made some really fun new signatures and I just couldn’t help but post them here all the same… :slight_smile:
The first one is probably one of the silliest signatures I’ve ever made. I don’t even know a whole lot about Pokémon, but there was something about making Wee Dingwall a Pokémon that I couldn’t resist XD
The second one I literally made today after hearing about TI2 and Cars 3. As you may know, the Muppets are all over the place, and it only made sense to turn their Sequel song over to Edna and Mater! Haha, that’d be quite the musical number! :smiley:
I’m still debating on whether I should use one of these or not, but if you’d like to use one, shoot me a PM and make sure you credit me!
CarsIncediblesSequelSig.png
PokemonDingwallSig.png

How did you do that Mater and Edna one? I like it! :laugh:

^Glad you like it, evspixarfan! I went a little crazy with Photoshop on the “Sequel” one… first, I grabbed a couple of screencaps, a really awesome Mater one and one of the best Incredibles ones I had (which is why Edna’s in it), I stuck the two pics on a background that came with Photoshop that looked like a theater curtain, cropped the pictures until it was just the characters, then I borrowed from a Muppets Most Wanted screencap Fozzie’s hat and Miss Piggy’s tie and stuck them on Edna and Mater. And finally, I added the text. Despite some of the composition turned out sloppy, I think it’s pretty great :slight_smile:

Hey, OWP…any more sigs on the way, or are you out of ideas at the moment? 8D

^Yeah, I haven’t really been as involved in the graphic-making business as of late, though I have been trying to figure out a good Christmas sig for myself possibly. But I bet with two Pixar films coming out before long I’ll get some inspiration! :smiley:

Just wanted to go ahead and retire my old Off-Road Lightning McQueen so anyone who wants can use it. Haven’t been quite as busy making graphics as I used to, but we’ll just have to see what happens before long :slight_smile:
OffRoadLightningAvvie.png