Out There, A Hunchback and Tangled Fan-Fic

Your welcome and that’s alright, I like Drama and comedy too. I look forward to the next chapter.

I’ll probably have the next chapter up later this week depending on how school is.

Awesome stuff, Ballboi! Looking forward to the next chapter! :wink:

Thanks! I’m going to try to have the next chapter up during the weekend.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Chapter 4 is still in the works due to school slowing me down. I’m kind of stumped on what to do with Rapunzel/Quasi once they get into the Snuggly Duckling. Should they find a secret passage to “The Court of Miracles” or should it be like the scene in Tangled?

The wait is alright and understandable. I really am not sure as to which you should do.

I’ll probably just go with the Tangled scene since I want to make the chapter more fun. It’ll be quite a challenge to do “I Got a Dream” with the Hunchback characters.

Okay, I’ll definitely read it when it’s up.

Sorry to bump a bit of an old topic, but I noticed that this was posted in Pixar fan fiction instead of Non-Pixar, so I’m going to move it there if that’s okay! :slight_smile:

little chef

Thanks! I didn’t noticed that I put it in the wrong forum.

As for this, I’m still trying to think of what to do with the characters once they get to The Snuggly Duckling.

You never told me about this! I haven’t read it all yet, but I’m loving it so far! :smiley:

Thanks! I’m happy to see it get nominated since it’s letting me know that people are really enjoying it and the fact that it’s getting reconized is good too. I’ll post a couple more chapters after my next Cars one-shot is complete.

You’re welcome! Yeah, I’m glad it got nominated too, otherwise I would have never known since I don’t read non-Pixar fiction. No rush, I’m only done reading the first few so far. :stuck_out_tongue:

Alright. I wanted to take a crack at a crossover after reading a few on FFN, and I wanted to do one on two of my favorite Disney movies.

I think you’ve done great for a cross-over so far! I’m not usually a fan of them, but I like this one. I just finished chapter three, hope to see more when you get the chance to continue! :smiley:

Thanks Rebecca! I will try to update as soon as I can.

Alrighty! :smiley: