Official Pixar Planet Happy Birthday Thread

Now I’m missing out on some b-days already…

Sorry I’m late! I’m uncertain if you’re reading this, but…Happy (belated) b-day, azzstar and CGI Clownfish! Hope each of you had a splendidly terrific one!!! :smiley:

Happy b-day, Hog-Hug and Dragon of Omnipotency! Enjoy it to the fullest! Make it awesome. :wink:

[size=142]Happy birthday, KarmaWolf![/size]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope yours is a great one! Hope to see you on the site again soon. :wink:

And to anyone else whom I have missed: I apologize and happy birthday; although it may be belated. :laughing:

little chef

Hey, KarmaWolf, we haven’t met, but just the same I wish you an awesome birthday celebration.

Have a wonderful birthday karmawolf.

Hope you all had excellent birthdays, Hog-Hug, Dragon of Omnipotency and karmawolf! =)

Happy birthday, mnmears! :smiley:

– Mitch

mnmears: I wish you a wonderful birthday.

Birthday wishes for you, mnmears! =)

Have yourself a spectacualr birthday celebration, mnmears! :smiley:

Happy birthday, mnmears! :smiley:

Happy birthday to you both, CoCoMeister and Lightning Eclipse! =)

I don’t really know you, but happy belated b-day mnmears!

Happy birthday Lightning Eclipse, I remember doing the YFTR commentary with you a while back.

Happy birthday CoCoMeister. Maybe you could participate in the upcoming Ratatouille commentary seeing it’s one of your faves.

Happy birthday, CoCoMeister and Lightning Eclipse! What have you both got up to on your birthday? :smiley:

Happy birthday Lightning Eclipse and CoCoMeister. I wish both of you an enjoyable celebration on your day!

Lightning Eclipse and CoCoMeister: Have yourselves a happy birthday and may all of your birthday wishes come true.

Happy Birthday Lightning Eclipse and CoCoMeister! Have a great day!

I hope that each of you had a wonderful birthday, CoCoMeister and Lightning Eclipse! :smiley:

– Mitch

Happy birthday, Colette Linguini! :smiley:

– Mitch

Happy birthday Colette Linguini, Rac_Rules, Pixelated, and doctorossi! =)

Happy Birthday Colette Linguini, Rac_Rules, Pixelated, and doctorossi! Hope you all have a great day!