November 2009 Fan Commentary - A Bug's Life

Ah man! We were going to record today? Dx Totally thought it was tomorrow.

I don’t have my mic with me today. It’s still at home.

Dang it! :frowning:

TWCS - We’re going to finish recording the TS2 commentary on the 22nd at 20:30 UTC. Is that ok? The ABL commentary will be postponed.

Yeah that’s fine. I feel so bad I forgot about it and was unable to tell you that I couldn’t sooner. My mom told me Thursday night that we were coming to the grandparents house, and I couldn’t get on here on Friday because we had a football game, and rehersal. But we lost, and that’s over with, finally. But I can do next Saturday (21), and then the following Sunday (29). for ABL if that helps open up any new spots.

So sorry about this everyone.

TWCS - What times on Saturday the 21st and Sunday the 29th are you available?

Some new times have opened up for us to record the ABL commentary.
21 Nov at 20:00 UTC (3 hours to complete the commentary)
28 Nov at 20:00 UTC (3 hours to complete the commentary)
29 Nov at 20:00 UTC (3 hours to complete the commentary)

All are fine with me, though I prefer the first two.

I’m fine with most of those, the first two, anyways. I’ve been pretty busy lately and I think I might need to sleep in on November 21st! :laughing: I’ll try to be available for the first time, but I’m definitely available for the 28th & 29th, other than that. :slight_smile:

Is it ok if we do the ABL commentary next weekend? I’d like to go to movie night tomorrow and we won’t be able to finish the ABL commentary before movie night starts.

No objections.

I’m fine with that. I now know that I’ve a lot of homework to catch up on this weekend, so I’m OK for next weekend, too! :slight_smile:

So, are we doing the Sunday time?

TWCS - Are you available for the Saturday time? In this post you didn’t say that you were available on Saturday the 28th, but the calendar says that you are available. If you’re not available for the Saturday time, the Sunday time is fine for me.

Hm. I don’t recall telling you I was, but whatever, that’s fine.

When I can get an estimate on what time we’ll get back home, either tonight, or early tomorrow morning, I’ll let you know. If I am unable to get on early, I’ll have someone send you a message about afternoon-time or so.

:unamused:

soo… yeeahh…

If we haul the same time we did as on the way up, I should be able to get on on time.

Yeeahh… We’re not going to make it home on time. We haven’t even left yet, and it’s almost 9.

Guys, I’m going to be a bit late for the commentary recording. This is because I just woke up, I need to get some breakfast and I need to transfer the ABL QuickTime file that qxgnxamy gave me yesterday into my iPod so I can view the movie so I can probably get on in a hour be a half from when I post this. Is that all right with you guys?

If we start in an hour and a half we’ll have about two hours to record the commentary. It’s possible to complete the commentary in two hours, but we probably will not have time to take a break in the middle.

Sorry, qxgnxamy. :frowning: I thought that the time of the recording was in a hour from now. I should plan a bit better next time, I’ll try to be there in about an hour.

headdeskheaddeskheaddeskheaddeskheaddesk**headdesk
headdeskheaddeskheaddesk

I don’t know what happened, but I read the converted time as 6p, not 2.

UGHGHGHGHGHGHGH! :frowning:

headdeskheaddeskheaddesk

It’s alright, thewisecookiesheet. We had to put off the commentary for another hour this morning, because of me (I woke up a bit late this morning). In case that qxgnxamy didn’t send you a PM, we’re planning to do the commentary on:

December 5th at 20:00 UTC

Thanks movieman! And yes, Peter did get in contact with me.