New Pixar Film!: Amoebas

So do I!! heā€™s so funny!

That article was actually pretty convincing! Although Iā€™m not too sure it would make a Pixar-quality film. :laughing:

That, my friend, would be the definition of awesomeness.

It would be soo awesome!

Read the article, its obviously really sarcastic lol. Shouldnā€™t someone lock this, then?

YES! That would bring back so many memories!

BRAD"S BACK, BABY!!! Sorry, I had to. Iā€™m gonna cry now :smiley:

:confused: either I have no humor or this was just not funnyā€¦

Wait, this is a fake? Iā€™m so stupid. I was convinced!!! D:

Lol, no worries, Iā€™ve fallen for sillier things, believe me xD I actually thought Stop ā€˜nā€™ Swop was actually real. On Aprilā€™s 1st no less.

ā€¦what.

most Pixar parodies really irk me. Sorry, they just do. :confused:

Was this like a Wall-E joke or something? Pixar doesnā€™t make boring movies. :confused:

I think it was more about how Pixar sometimes makes inanimate objects ā€˜aliveā€™ like Toy Story and Cars.

Pretty stupid IMO, Pixar does more than that! Have those guys forgotten about Up and the Incredibles?

ā€œHi. Itā€™s me, Brad Bird. Lately Iā€™ve been getting a lot of hate due to my cancelled Newt film. But forget that cancelled film. Who needs two last newts who hate each other, who need to breed, when you can have silent, un-interactive Amoebas lye in a dish for 90 minutes? Yes, the new pixar film Amoebas will have a stunning removal of actual animation thatā€™ll leave any hardcore pixar fan speechless. Iā€™m sure everyone will love the overflowing list of celebrity voices. It may sound weird, but trust us, itā€™ll work.ā€
Lol

Wait, Newt is supposed to be Bradā€™s film? And to think I was uninterestedā€¦ :open_mouth:

Whoops. :blush:
ā€œHi. Itā€™s me, Brad Bird. Iā€™m here to have a talk about Pixarā€™s latest film. I know everyone loved TS3,but why have talking toys when you can have silent, un-interactive Amoebas lye in a dish for 90 minutes? Yes, the new pixar film Amoebas will have a stunning removal of actual animation thatā€™ll leave any hardcore pixar fan speechless. Iā€™m sure everyone will love the overflowing list of celebrity voices. It may sound weird, but trust us, itā€™ll work.ā€
Lol

Okay, now Iā€™m severely confused. Are you dissing Brad now? :confused:

I hope no one is dissing Brad, :frowning: because he is a Pixar genious!

Agreed 200%.

This is hilarious! :laughing: Especially that bit about the Barenaked Ladies doing the music! We all know thatā€™s going to happen someday.

lol, itā€™s new parody site. I liked the article though.