New Moderator Announcement

No problem!

Just let us know whenever you see one of those pesky spammers.

definedancing- Thank you :slight_smile: !

Spirit- Will do. So far it seems like “a spammer a day keeps the moderators awake” :unamused: .

Congrats Violet Parr! If you’re just a eager with moderating as you are with making signatures, then you’re going to do a great job! :slight_smile:

Thanks :slight_smile: ! And, actually, I hope I do better with my moderating duties that I do with my signatures. I’ve gotten very lazy lately with those :blush: … And I’m slowly getting used to the job. Just learning what buttons do what, and what are the big red buttons you’re never supposed to push unless one of the bosses says, “Push the button!” 8D So, any tips would be much appreciated.

I think you’re gonna be an awesome mod, Violet. You still haven’t gone green though :sunglasses:

Thank you :smiley: ! And, I take notice. It doesn’t bother me though. I’ll mention it to Phileas next time we talk, but I see no reason to make a fuss over it :slight_smile: .

Congratulations, Violet Parr! Not only are you a fantastic artist, but a wonderful forum member and a great friend to everyone too!

Remember to recite the ‘Officer’s Oath’ (written by Yours Truly Corny):

“I pledge by the power vested in me by the Moderators to uphold the laws of Pixar Planet, to defend Her subjects from trolls, spambots and flamers, to serve the cause of the Pixar fandom, and to lay down my computer’s life in the line of said duty.”

Welcome to the Mod Squad, recruit! You’ve earned your Green Badge! :sunglasses:

Thank you so much for your welcome to “The Mod Squad” :smiley: ! And, I take that oath whole-heatedly!.. Well… I do have one question…

“…and to lay down my computer’s life in the line of said duty.” Uh, yeah… my parents would have my hide :laughing: :shake: . I love the oath! You did great on that!

Congratulations, Violet! :slight_smile:

Thank you very much, queen_of_painting :smiley: ! Hope I’m doing a good job!

Congratulations Vi!! You were always really nice, so this comes as no surprise. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much, Virginia :slight_smile: ! I just hope I’m living up to standards.

I believe you are. :wink:

Thank you :slight_smile: even tohugh I know I haven’t been on as much as I should :blush:

Hahaha, you’re not the only one!

Well, then I don’t feel so bad :laughing: :blush: . Thanks.