NEW! 'Circus Afro' - The Art of TDIT

What a perfect gift for her! Very nice of you!

I actually saw Madagascar 3 a while ago… that sea lion was my fave character! :smiley:

Aaaannddd… I return to this thread one year later! :unamused:

OWP: First off, don’t hesitate to give me constructive criticism, even if others have already said the same points that you’re thinking of. As long as you explain why you didn’t like the piece and what can be done to improve it, I’m fine with it!

Thank you for the compliments! I have to admit, I haven’t watched The Lorax and it’s been a while since I’ve seen Megamind (only once so far, at the cinema during its theatrical release).

As for Merida being drawn in Dr Seuss style, I’m afraid it wasn’t intentional. I was just real bad at drawing her side profile, haha (not saying Dr Seuss is the same!).

EJE: Haha, I use friends’ birthdays as a kick in my *ss to draw! It puts a deadline to stop procrastinating and I like to make peeps happy on their special day. Thanks.

JSWeC: Stefano’s earnestness really won me over. He reminded me a bit of Mater in a way, always seeing the best in people and hoping that his circus can be restored to its glory days (much like Mater and Sally felt for Radiator Springs).

When all problem-solving techniques fail, use brute force.

Alt title: Here today, scone tomorrow

This is a super-duper-belated-birthday pressie (a fortnight, that has to be a new record!) for one of my favourite artists on dA and a great forum member, little_chef_eva09! At first, the mystery of what to draw for her birthday appeared to be unsolvable.

But the solution to this difficult problem is really quite simple:

According to my crossover-obssessed brain, VinDeamer loves characters who:

• Are gingers
  • Have curly hair
  • Are klutzy and/or adorkable
  • Are cute, adorable kids

As evident from her gallery, she’s a massive fan of Ratatouille and the triplets from Brave. Her favourite pony from the Mane Six is Pinkie Pie and her sis is a fan of the Professor Layton series.

So by defective reasoning and Occam’s Lazer, I’ve come to the conclusion that Linguini is the skinny scoundrel who stole the scones!

I’m such a great detective.

Hope you had a great one, little_chef! :slight_smile:

View it in high-res on deviantART

Oh, this is just too great, TDIT! I’m quite happy to see your art again! :smiley: I love how terrified Linguini is taking that staredown from Pinkie Pie XD You really coined their expressions and they look awesome in your style! Your crossovers are so much fun! Keep it up!

Thanks for commenting, OWP! :slight_smile: As much as I love crossovers, I hope to try something new and more risque in the future. Maybe some original characters, as well as a fanfic I have in the works. :wink:

I might be drawing more ponies too, so expect to see more of Pinkie and her friends, haha.

TDIT: I’ve said this already on dA, but this is just pure AMAZING!

I’ve also done a gift art for little_chef. You can view it right here.