Nail Polish and Makeup

No I haven’t but I really want too. Have you?

Yes! I like it a lot!

That’s really cool!! :smiley:

Excuse me ladies, but what is magnetic nail polish?

Well here is a picture of it.

You buy the nail polish and you get a magnet, that you hold over the nail polish and it makes these designs and more!

It’s a special nail polish! You apply one coat, and then hover a magnet that comes with the polish over your nails and it makes cool designs.

PixarTeo and EJE: How does that work?

I am not quite sure, but my thinks that it doesn’t work, but he is WRONG. (My othe brother not Milan)

It works with… MAGIC

^ Awesome. 8D

Anybody tried marbling before?

I haven’t, I’m not quite sure what that is.

What is marbeling?

(my current nail color is blue btw)

Wait is marbling when you put nail polish in water and dip your finger in?

Whoops, forgot to reply to this earlier.
Here’s a tutorial I found on it.
diynails.tumblr.com/post/4695413 … g-tutorial

It’s hard and I haven’t mastered it yet, but once I did it right and it looked really cool.

Wow! I’ve never even heard of all this!

Yes I was right, I have tried it once, and on one finger it had on one side pink and the other on green and there was a line in the middle which was gold, it looked so awesome. I tried taking a picture but I couldn’t get it right.

Sorry it took me forever to reply! I dont know if Avon still sells it, but the color itself is called Wicked Malice. Ominous name for an ominous color I suppose. :wink:

No worries.

I like nail polish but it’s always a hassle because whenever I put it on it’s annoying having to wait for it to fully dry before I can do anything. LOL.

And then of course it starts to chip after a few days.

So I don’t generally bother with it. When I do wear it though, I don’t like to wear the traditional colours. I like to wear black, purple, green, those colours mostly.

When I first wore black nail polish my mom said “People are going to think you’re a goth.” and I said “How? I have blonde hair.” LOL. Nothing wrong with goths of course…just not sure why my mom would assume people would think I’m one just because I put on some black nail polish.

Ah yes, this is such a pain!

Especially since I have a physical job, lifting wine boxes and racks of glasses. I take glasses out of an industrial dishwasher dozens of times a day, the steam does a number on the nail polish!