My story. toughts, idea's, opinions and feedback.

Great job with the new chapter and introducing us to Aaron. Really great and strong character. I can’t wait to see how he gets involved with Violet and her adventures. Keep it up. I love this story.

The Character of Aaron was a great added twist to the story and should play out to be of great importance. Will wait to see what his character is really like since he seems rather upset all the time. He should fit in with the old Violet very much.

Review-9/10

I really loved the last two chapters. Let me post my individual reviews for both of them.

1. Seems like Violet is going to really enjoy this school. Who knows what adventures will come while she is over there. A really enjoyable chapter. I hope that Vi makes good friends and does well in her classes. Then again, if she did run into a couple of bullies, then that could create a really nice, enjoyable side-conflict. Keep it up. I loved how Bob told how Helen was once like Violet back at the school. Really nice description.

2. My biggest focus for this chapter was the kind of games they would play at the Super School. I love your idea of capture the flag. In fact, i have got a similar game in mind when thinking of possible games for a Super Hero School, but explaining it would take up so much time. :laughing: Great chapters. I can’t wait to read more.