My Race

I don’t know, I always thought you were an American like many here, probably because you fitted in so well.

I am American. I was born and raised here. My mom was Phinipino and my Dad was chinese, both born in their native country. So while I am 50% Philipino and 50% Chinese, I am definetly 100% American.

Oh, that’s right, I forgot about the immigrants that move into America. Heh, my bad. :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t worry about it dude. :wink:

Who??

Nice, another Filipino! I’m full Filipino - I mean, both my parents are both Flip but I’ve lived in the US my whole life.

Anyways to answer LightningandSally, no, I absolutely do not have a problem with your race! Online, we’re all the same race :slight_smile:

I actually found a good wallpaper about that.

It’s got a quite a lot of text, and one part of it says:

Click to see full-size.

This is in relation to hackers.

CoCoMeister: Yay! Pinoy Power!!! :laughing:

I didn’t realise that you were Phillipino, TSS! I knew that you lived in America, but I didn’t realise that you had other origins. That’s really cool. :smiley:

Technically lizardgirl, I am half, but I surprise a lot of people after I tell people online my race.

As many have said, I don’t care what race you come from, what religion you stand for or your sexual orientation, as long as your nice that’s fine by me.