My Incredibles Super Quiz

The Star Swordsman - Heheh. Obviously. (snigger)

You should do more of these quizzes; they’re fun. :slight_smile:

rachel - Haha. Thank you. :smiley:

– Mitch

I need a few more takers of this test before I start another one.

Well, I would certainly do another one. But there’s no rush. :wink:

Oh, me too, but for a change of pace, something about another Pixar movie, or general Pixar knowledge.
Mitch could do a Ratatouille quiz. I’d take it!

We had a few Pixar games like this in the Off-Topic section once. They all ended somehow. :wink:

My favorite was Pixaria, which was pretty similar to this, except it was general Pixar knowledge, and there really weren’t any ranks.

If Pixaria was brought back, or if TSS made another quiz for us, I’d definitely take a part in it. But since they somehow get into the Off-Topic section, those games might need to be placed somewhere else.

I have a feeling this thread will be locked soon.

lennonluvr9
10:31 AM
1.E
2.E
3.A
4.C
5.D
6.A
7.C
8.B
9.B
10.B
11.C
12.E
13.A
14.E
15.B
16.D
17.E
18.C
19.B
20.A
21.E
22.D
23.A
24.B
25.A
26.B
27.A
28.A
29.E
30.B
!0:42AM
I got 5 wrong. Pretty good. Although some of those were awfully specific. :wink:
83%
Haha, I’m a Super Hero! Not bad considering this one’s not my fav

The Star Swordsma - Ah, yes. Well, as rachel said, no rush, but if you ever develop a similar quiz in the future I would love to take it. :wink:

Ha-ha. Just keep in mind, though, that I often tend to create extremely difficult tests. :stuck_out_tongue:

– Mitch

LOL. I’d still take it, though. Ratatouille’s my favorite Pixar film so far.

E
E
A
C
D
A
C
B
B
A
C
E
A
E
B
D
B X
C
B
A
E
D
B X
C X
A
B
B
E
E X
B

I got more wrong than I thought I would, but yea some of those were pretty specific. (I didn’t watch the academy awards that year… o.O)

So far so good. Many of you guys are doing so well. Keep it up.

When I get the Ratatouille DVD and I’ve watched it a few more times, I’ll gladly have a go at that test. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mitch: The words extreme difficulty kinda struck me. Next time I create a TI test, should I kick the difficulty level up a notch?

Rachel: Oh, it’s worth it. Seeing the film many times helps one memorize pretty much everything in the film.
TSS: Oh, NO!!! :laugh:

Oh come on A113. WHat is wrong with a little challenge huh? :stuck_out_tongue:

TSS - I’d certainly like a harder quiz, since I did relatively well on your first one.

The only questions I don’t like, would be the one where you say “what happened between this time and this time of The Incredibles?” How are we meant to know that? I’m not one to keep track of time when watching a movie, especially a Pixar movie because it distracts from the film. But if you want to put that question in there to really challenge us, there’s not much I can do, I suppose. :wink:

I would like to hear from you guys. What kind of questions would you like on my next quiz?

TSS: xD

That would be wonderful, TSS! I just said “Oh, NO!!!” because I always say that nobody’s smarter than another because of what he/she knows. There’s more to it than that, and I’m not saying you’re not smarter than us, but…uuhh…never mind. :wink:

By the way, um, I’m going to need the advice of someone who knows The Incredibles very well here: While working on The Incredibles PowerPoint Presentation, I came to challenge: Frozone’s ice. How is it supposed to look? :confused: Help, please?

rachel - I would be much obliged. Maybe I’ll create it today… devious smirk

The Star Swordsman - I would rate your quiz as a 6/10 for difficulty, setting the entirety of the test itself around a mediocre level. As you stated previously, the questions get more challenging as the test progresses, but if you wanted to make the whole thing a real teaser, then I suppose that you could just kick up the difficulty of the interrogatives a notch and make every single one of them fairly “brain-scratching”/hard, if you know what I mean.

I do agree with rachel, by the way, as far as that one “time frame” question goes. Unless someone knew The Incredibles extremely well and took track of the time, it would be mighty challenging for any random individual to know the answer to that right off the bat. In fact, they’d most likely be required to take an “unintellectual” guess.

Ultimately, it’s up to you how you want to compose your quiz. Some people tend to create simplistic tests, while others favor just the opposite (like myself). It all depends on your personal preference and objectivity. :wink:

– Mitch

Mitch - Great. I look forward to taking the test, after I’ve obtained the DVD and watched it a million times. Purely for expanding my knowledge of the film and for no other reasons, of course. :wink:

TSS - I know a question you can put in the test!

“Where is the Pizza Planet Truck in The Incredibles?”

:wink:

Heh, better late than never.
Name: Haunt
Time started: 1:29 am
Time ended: 1:37 am
Percentage: 80%

Rock out! That was really fun TSS. Makes me want to draw some of the moments mentioned. Great idea.

my answers
1 E)
2 E)
3 A)
4 C)
5 D)
6 A)
7 C)
8 B)
9 B)
10A)
11 E) X