My Cars Drawings

Thanks Robbie! :smiley:

Neatness! I like how you used chalk, that’s very unique!

Very impressive! :sunglasses:

Those are excellent. They look just like the die-casts! :smiley:

Thanks guys!!

Very cool :slight_smile: You really got their personalities down. Not everybody can doodle a character and make it look like its supposed to.

Thank you!! :smiley:

Great job!!! I love it. :smiley: :-D)

Thanks so much! :slight_smile:

This is what Lightning sees when he looks into Jane’s eyes. I drew this a while ago but haven’t put it here.

I haven’t really drawn a good picture of Jane, so here’s my first good picture of her. Since her eyes are so different from usual eyes, I wanted to make sure they were noticeable. I came up with literally drawing a closeup of her face.

It started out as a doodle in school. It wasn’t meant to turn into a drawing of Jane, but when I saw it did, I continued. That’s why it’s on looseleaf. I only said that because I may get a super critic complaining it’s on looseleaf. :confused:

Other than that, happy holidays!

Aww, what a cute doodle of Jane!

Thankies!!! :smiley:

Am I the only one that notices that I write they’re just doodles? I’m not shooting for perfect. :stuck_out_tongue: They’re doodles.

I understand that many things are wrong in these pictures. That’s why I’m a writer and not an artist. I just post doodles. I wouldn’t call myself an artist on any day.

It was just some constructive critisism! But if you did it perfectly and realistically, the picture would have no individual character!

But it’s not like I’m going to get any better. It’s to get a visual of part in my fan fiction.

There’s no sense in giving constructive criticism to a doodle I drew in a notebook or piece of paper.

Well, perhaps the comments were so you can improve on future drawings?

If anything, would it make you feel better if we gave you compliments? (And I’m not being sarcastic about it). :slight_smile:

It’s not that I’m fishing for compliments either. I’m fishing for, “Oh, that’s what she looks like!”

It’s really not such a huge drawing. I mean, I appreciate it. But it’s nothing gigantic.

i.imgur.com/i2n2T.jpg

Agent Shiftwell

:slight_smile:

It wouldn’t fit if I put it as an img code.

I already mentioned this on facebook, but I likes it! Great drawing to pump us up for 2 weeks, I love her smile!