Music Videos

Yep – like a rocket. I go pretty fast at times. :wink:

The video was cool, by the way.

thumbs up

Thanks. Hopefully, I’ll

post another one soon.

No problem. I look

forward to the next one. Who will it be about next time, if I may ask? :slight_smile:

it is going to be a big

surprise. my personal best in my opinion.

Cool. You’re making me all excited. Personally, I hope that it will be Mirage. :wink:

Well, Mirage MV are

hard cause you are limited on clips of her.

Yeah, that’s true. Too bad, because I love her as a character. She has a great personality that is pretty much

hidden throughout most of the film. Perhaps we’ll learn more about her one day…

I was also thinking

that you might do one on Tony, but he hardly appears in the film at all, and gets about one minute of screen

time…if even. Maybe it will be Jack-Jack? Heh…

i could try one with all minor characters.

As you all know, I am a die hard Incredibles fan. I made

a Playlist of Videos that are related to the

Incredibles only. Please check it out.

The Star Swordsman - Wow – that sure is a long list! If I may say it, you are an

official Incredibles geek, in a good way of course. :wink:

Thanks for the link.

I shall take a look at it later. :smiley:

THere

are about 95 videos on the playlist. I hope to add more to it later. If the people post something that it TI

related, I’ll post it.

Oh my gosh. How long did it take you to arrange/include

all of those?

I went through about 179 pages of videos in two hours. But most are repditive spam videos.

Incredibles videos don’t appear often, but once they do, they never disappoint.

Here you go guys. After a long wait, here is the next Incredibles music video.

This one is about Bob & Dash. Please

enjoy.

(Note: I would like to thank my twin brother for directing this video and any/all other Incredibles

fans for being so inspirational to us)

Hey did yall ever

see these music videos called"The day before Sally"and “Feels like Today”?They were so

emotional wernt they? :`-(

[b]The Star

Swordsman[/b] - Cool – that has to be my favorite of your music videos so far! Nice job. Your brother

is a good director, I must say. :wink:

LightningandSally: Sadly, I have not. But that is okay. I don’t

really want to watch it. I believe you that it is a heart moviing video, but I am not a

Cars fan. Thanks anyways.

Mitch
: Thank you for

your comments. There are plenty more that he directed. He also did the Bob Parr and Syndrome Music video.

I’ll probably load one of yours, TSS, when I have time. My computer’s so

slow- took me about fifteen minutes to load a 4 minute clip from a show. xP It’s due in for the shop any day

now. Before it implodes.

As for me, I made a Cars music video and I’m going to make another since the CD

I have just reminded me of it … I dunno. My qualities are poor but I get the point across … I suppose … I

need to make more Pixar ones.

A Mirage one would be cool- I know you’re limited on clips but I made a

video for two minor characters on another film who are pretty limited on clips, and I managed to get a video of

them anyway. It helps to zoom in if she’s in the background of a scene, though the quality wouldn’t be too

great I think … Most songs run on an average of three to four minutes anyways.

FONY: Well, the links to the

videos are via Youtube. I uploaded it on to it already. But that is okay. You can wait if ya want to.

You

make music videos? That is wonderful, incredible, and downright awesome. Please post a link please. I am really

intrested in watching your creations.

I guess Making a Mirage MV would be possible, but it is really hard.

One, like you said, I am limited on clips. But also, I just don’t have a feeling for her. Not having this

special feeling for her will make my music video feel heartless, no effort, no feeling at all. And in addition to

that, finding a song that fits her perfectly will be a challenge too.

TSS- I understand what you

mean about the ‘not having a feeling for them’. I need to have a song in mind to match a movie- I can’t force

it. Like I really wanna make a Finding Nemo music video, but the right song hasn’t come along, at least not one

that I have available.

I’m not so sure you’d like my music videos, to be honest. ^^ There are only …

6 altogether, online. 4 Godspell, a Merlin one, and an

Around the World in 80 Days one. I wasn’t smart enough to find a more widely known

film and think of a music video to make. Ones that aren’t online yet aren’t widely known either … except for

Cars. =P Unless you’ve heard of Wind in the Willows,

Andre, Return to Oz, or

Mirrormask, but I doubt it … they’re not so popular …

But if you’d like

to check them out anyway, here’s the link- [url]http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SeltzerAddict[/url]
I’ve

had so many views but rarely do people comment or rate. =P

I feel conceited, but I love my

Cars video- it’s a shame I didn’t get it on yet … if my[i] Monsters,

Inc.[/i] DVD would work for once, I’d make a video for it. My DVD player needs to be vaccuumed out.

My stupid African grey’s dust intoxicated it or something …

Anyways, what do you use to make your

videos? I use Windows Movie Maker. It’s downright addicting. I’m finding I’m getting better at making the

videos, timing-wise. Clips are starting to go more in-sync with the song, and I’m getting better at clipping

them off at the right time.