Mr. Incredible & Pals

Bwahahaha - So… many… questions…

Let me answer them all like so…

The cartoon was a spoof of the old Saturday morning cartoons that used to run even way back before our time. This one specifically spoofed an even more outdated type of cartoon that never caught on called “lipovision.” These were all cheap, low-budget type films that had crummy animation, simple plots, and lots of story holes that kids were just supposed to not pick up on. The type of production they were mocking was pitiful and cheesy at best but Pixar’s ability to mimic it spot on for parody was simply genius! =)

To answer a couple,

1. I guess they wanted to make up some bad guy. I doubt that Lady Lightbug was a real villain in the Incredibles world.

2. I don’t know what color radioactivity is. All I know is that it is really powerful and dangerous.

3. I’m guessing Lady Lightbug was a mutant super villain.

More to come later.

On 4:

Oh, of course! Thanks for the explanation! :smiley:

Heh heh, totally welcome!

Now let’s see.

1. Lightbug is probably short for lightning bug, or a more common name, Firefly. To my knowledge, I don’t think they produce silk, let alone radioactive ones.

2. I don’t know? :unamused:

3. I think it probably lasted for a couple hours. They found out about the bridge at lets say about noon to afternoonish. They went to Lady Lightbug’s pad when it started to get a little dark, and at nighttime, all was well.

A113-
All I have to say is that Pixar accomplished what they wanted, to make a cheesy spoof with lots of inconsistencies!

Amen to that! :laughing:

GO PIXAR!

1. Yes, I beleive that it is Municiberg.

2. Well, the glasses make him look a little more cuddly.

3. Mr I and Frozone put her in there is the simplest answer for ya.

4. Skip what? :confused: The short? no, never skip the short. :stuck_out_tongue:

5. Well, my guess is that dark remote places are supposed to look kinda scary. So scary, ordinary civilians wouldn’t dare think of entering.

6. One can never ask to many questions. Questions mean you want your mind to grow and learn. (man was that stupid.)

Oh, thanks! (sorry, I didn’t get the 12 one, either :laughing: ) On 13, I was making fun of the people who think 13 is unlucky. :wink:

Here is something to think about. What would’ve Helen, Violet, and Dash think if they just so happen to come across the cartoon of Mr. I, Frozone, Skipperdoo, and LadyLightbug? What would they think?

“Dash: You actually let them use your likeness for something you’ve never seen before?”

A113 - Your last comment lost me.

Dash, I think I can clearify for you. I asked in my previous post what would be the family’s reactions and thinkings if they saw the the old cartoon. A113 theorized what Dash would say to his dad.

I saw this and I couldnt stop laughing myself. it really was funny.

You saw it with commentary too huh SYndrome?

I have had the Incredibles DVD for goodness knows how long, and I only found this just last week and I was in tears! It was absolutely hilarious! Especially with the commentary! I honestly nearly fell of my chair (partly because the back of it is kind of broken) from laughing! :laughing:

It does that iliepinatas. Safe to say it is by far the funniest thing out of everything in the second Incredibles disc.

Figured for anyone who’s interested or just wants to have a good laugh, here’s some of my favorite commentary lines (scenes) from the extra (taken from the other similar topic) :

Frozone: Are you kiddin me!..
Mr. Incredible: Don’t shout
Frozone: (shouting) What kinda show is this!!!
Mr. Incredible: (calmly) Hey, your shouting, don’t shout.

Frozone: This is a stain on my otherwise spotless endorsement record! You owe me one Incredible.
Mr. Incredible: I never saw this!

Frozone: They got a show wit real heroes but they gotta make up the villans? What’s up wit that!!!
Mr. Incredible: They said it was a breakthough!
Frozone: Are you kiddin me!..

Frozone: …and now you have me invlolved in this commentary, further connecting me to work that is clearly inferior, AND CONNECTED ME TO A RABBIT!..DID YOU OK THE RABBIT???
Mr. Incredible: I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH RABBIT!, I DON’T KNOW WHERE THEY GOT THE RABBIT!!!
Frozone: WELL SOMEBODY OK’ed THE RABBIT!!!

That kinda wraps it up. :mrgreen:

Oh, my favorite quote in the commentary Pixfan is the “connecting me to a rabbit” quote. No mater how many times I watch it, that will always put a smile and laugher on my face.

I also like:

Frozone: Oh oh! I get caught! The black Super Hero gets caught!

And don’t forget:

ROFLOL! 8D

Oh who can forget that. That had me bawling with laughter.