Most excited about?

Cars 2 would be the one I would love to see next.

hi i,m really still very excited about wall.e its only just been released recently here in the uk and i just love evreything about the film its fantastic
i,m also excited about the upcoming toystory 3
from wall.e21

I’m looking forward to seeing Toy Story 3, in fact I’ve been waiting for it my whole life, I always knew that there was going to be a third one. What does that alien toy say in the bloopers of Toy Story 2? He says something about being in Toy Story 3. And Cars 2 would be second.

:sunglasses:

Toy Story 3. Then probably Cars 2. I really liked the story of Cars and the characters were great. I’m kinda nervous about JCOM though.

What I cant wait for is a Monster’s Inc. 2 or a WALL•E 2!!!

WHOS WITH ME!! LETS START A MOSH PIT AND DEMAND ANOTHER WALL•E!!! XD

ALthough a sequel would be nice, I think those two movies are perfect by themselves. No offense, I just think that they ended so perfectly, there isn’t a need for another one.

ANd welcome to PIxar Planet.

TS3…Cars 2…UP…Newt…maybe Monsters Inc. 2

i’ll help you work for another walle…

Yea… they DID end Really well, but that doesn’t change the fact that I LOVE those characters so much that I would sell my soul to Dreamworks if i could become a cartoon and live in their world! XD

and thanks for the welcome! im glad i found this website!

I just realized I’m really excited for Newt! I just read a bit about the story line and it sounds really good.

I am most excited about Up, but not very much. It seems I don’t get overly excited about any film until I’m there in the theatre watching it. It’s strange … :confused: Although I can say that the last one I was uber-excited for, way before it’s release, was Ratatouille.

I’d have to say John Carter of Mars, since I’m really excited about another Stanton flick.
Up looks adorable though. ^^

Twilight, heck yah. Only bad thing about it is that you gotta make a reservation in order to watch it at most theatres.

I’m really looking forward to Cars 2. I know that many of you didn’t like Cars, but I thought it was good and can’t wait for the sequel.

I cant wait to see JCOM finally realised.

Up looks phenomenal, also cant wait for the new accompanying short and the time when we have TWO Pixar movies released a year. :smiley:

I’m most excited about Toy Story 3 and Up.

same here…TS3 and Up. Those have to be the next best movies.

newt! I am already so excited about that film!
And I’m interested in what they’re going to do with Cars 2.

Hey, I think The Bear & The Bow is going to have a female lead, isn’t it?

This is what I got from the press box section in the Pixar website,
A rugged and mythic Scotland is the setting for Pixar’s action-adventure "The Bear and the Bow.” The impetuous, tangle-haired Merida, though a daughter of royalty, would prefer to make her mark as a great archer. A clash of wills with her mother compels Merida to make a reckless choice, which unleashes unintended peril on her father’s kingdom and her mother’s life. Merida struggles with the unpredictable forces of nature, magic and a dark, ancient curse to set things right. Director Brenda Chapman (“The Prince of Egypt,” “The Lion King”) and the storytelling wizards of Pixar conjure humor, fantasy and excitement in this rich Highland tale.”

Obviously, The Bear and the Bow is one of the upcoming Pixar films I’m very excited about. It seems like a Pixar’s version of those classic Disney’s fantasy tales, doesn’t it?

I hope they make Newt with super insane emotions. That’s what made WALL-E, WALL-E. If they apply that to Newt, we’ll have an awesome no-dialogue movie! They already look so cute!

-EIA-

I CANT wait for UP!!! :smiley: