Monsters U Merchandise Discussion

Oh man if it wasn’t for my lack of money I’d get it!

I was at the Disney store and I said not to buy anything, but I saw an Oozma Kappa shirt, and OF COURSE I had to get it!

That is a very cool figurine! Most importantly because the likenesses are good. Its sad when a potentially good figurine isnt that great because it wasnt molded or painted correctly

So, DisneyStore was having a buy-one-plush-get-one-for-$1 sale and I was thankfully able to take advantage of the offer. I now, at long last, have Art (who was on sale for $10) and Archie The Scare Pig! Archie was smaller than I thought he’d be, but that doesn’t matter – he’s still totally adorably perfect. Currently, Art is sitting on my lamp (yay for those bendy legs!) and Archie is squeezed in with the rest of my plushies. They’re both just the greatest, and I’m so glad I got the deal on them that I did!

Please tell me that buy one get the other for a dollar special is still happening

^…Ugh, I wish I could, EJE… it only lasted for a couple of weeks back in November. Here’s hoping they’ll have another sale of sorts really soon!

A friend on tumblr mentioned that due to all the Frozen merchandise, MU merchandise is super cheap.

And I think that DisneyStore has their Twice Upon A Year sale coming up after Christmas! That’s how I’ve gotten things from them in the past. So keep a look out on that, folks!

Yeah, I hope so. I went to the Disney store last week and everything was super marked up for Christmas. Hopefully a post-Christmas trip will be more successful.