Merida Disney Princess Redesign

Okay, but who buys the merchandise because of the new images? Personally, I’ll still buy it if the new images are only on the tags or box. But if the product depicts the new Rapunzel and/orMerida I refuse to buy it. I don’t want to spend money on that, and have it in my house. Creepy!

Eh. I t doesn’t really bother me that much. I know what the characters are suppose to look like, but I’m not gonna get uptight about it. Doesn’t really matter to me what a character looks like; I know who they are.

Again, if it’s just the packaging that’s one thing. But I don’t want merchandise that’s inaccurate and creepy. To me it’s all about accuracy as a collector. I don’t understand why you want the things, if they don’t remind you of the movies? I’ve never understood that though. I guess I’m just too picky.

Is it a bad thing if I’ve printed out a version of Sparkly Dress Merida for myself? …I think she looks pretty! :blush:

I admittedly kind of enjoy the shininess of her new dress. But I do largely agree with IV that they still can’t touch the originals. I’d much prefer something more movie-accurate with all of them, but oh well.

I just only like and own merchandise(of anything I like, not just princesses) that reaches a level of quality and accuracy. Those designs are both cheap and inaccurate, and looks terrible on dolls and toys etc. Personally I can handle glitter to an extent. But I prefer on dresses that were shiny in the film, like Belle or Cinderella. And not drowning in glitter, just enough to shine.

Here’s my opinion of the glitter.

Okay!

Not okay! :frowning:

It might seem like a subtle difference, or even nitpicking, but in terms of collecting, the latter two are junk. Okay for kids I guess.

I’m sure it’s just me, but I can’t tell the difference. I would probably buy either kind, but I’m no expert.

The Elsa has tons of glitter, but her film dress is like that. Mattel Merida has very little glitter. But the new Disney Store Merida and 2011 DS Rapunzel are showered in glitter. And they had none in the films.