LightningAndDoc's fanart

File Not Found. :frowning: Please repost the link or provide a link to your dA homepage so I can have a look! :slight_smile:

If you’re searching for a How to Draw Cars book, a recent one I borrowed and read from the local library is How To Draw Cars Like a Pro, 2nd Edition. It’s got a few short tutorials and lots of inspirational artwork, but what may be of interest to you is that Dave Deal got featured on a couple of pages. In case you don’t know, he was actually invited to Pixar for advice on how to draw the vehicles in Cars, as the animators and concept artists were having a hard time doing so. One of the tips he gave was for them to draw the cars like mangos. Yes, those sweet, round, orange fruits you eat. He suggested this, because once you think of cars as organically-shaped objects, drawing them becomes a lot easier. He even did one of a Porsche 911, and we all knew who that was. :wink: If your local bookstore/library has it, have a flick through and decide if it’s worth the purchase; I personally thought it was a good resource.

That aside, yes, I’d like to have a look at the humanized version of your OC (Original Character). I have to catch up on your fanfic too. :slight_smile:

New fanart!!!

Chick Hicks
Mia and Tia

And just for the heck of it, I’ll post Doc’s daughter (my OC) Melanie. It still counts as fanart, right? XD

Melanie Hornet

And thedriveintheatre, what do you mean it doesn’t work? Here, I’ll repost it.

Amy Ryans repost

haha good stuff man!

I can definitely see that being Chick Hicks… And a mix of Danny Phantom ha.

Good work man, keep it up!

I was waiting for someone to say that. Yes, his hair does look a little like Danny’s! XD

These are all good! And yeah, I could see the Danny Phantom in all of them. :wink: But you drew them all well! Great job! I LOVE the picture of Sally.

Btw… this is my 100’th post! So long double digits!!!

Of course you can see the DP (or Danny Phantom if you don’t know the abbrivation for it XD) in them, for that’s the style I’m using. I just love Butch Hartman’s cartoon design! (Butch created the show so you know)

Yay 100 posts! XD

It’s a cool design. Holy porsche, every time you say Butch I think of Paul Newman! slaps forehead XD

Butch Cassidy! And I’m supposed to be the one who can’t get Paul out of her brain! XD

I know, right! This is insane! mutters Think something else… Think something else… :unamused:

Hahaha! XD