Kim Possible

I wish people didn’t trash this show so much; it was my favorite for years :frowning:

Haha, definitely a good Johnny Quest match, agreed. I picked those pictures because I liked the hand holding lol. It’s Disney World actually, you can find more pictures searching Flickr! I don’t want to bombard the thread with pics :smiley: But feel free to share /your/ favorites.

Oh my gosh that is so cool! Kim and Ron in person!!!

When Kim Possible came out, I prematurely thought it was bad because I was a little boy. Now, I am thinking that it’s okay. It’s certainly better than what the Disney CHannel shows on TV right now. BUt I actually kind of like KP.

The smile on Ron’s face is going to give me nightmares until I die :open_mouth:

Yesterday, I got a doll of Kim from my mamaw for my birthday!! This is her, except mine was from a yard sale, so it was open already.

Actually, she got it for me because she thought it looked like me. She had no idea it used to be my favorite show!!

I love your doll! I always liked Kim’s snow outfit.

Big fan of the show. The original cast was great.

But what is up with Kim’s upper lip? Haha.

This had one of the best theme songs ever, no joke. I constantly sing it, even today.

I agree! She’s just such a little cutie pie. I love her snow outfit as well, because it’s RED!! XD

I liked this show, it was good, I liked the mererat or whatever it was.

Rufus was a naked mole rat.

This was my favoritestest show ever for several years. I watched it daily.

Yeah, know I remember. I watched this show from time to time, not a lot though.

I can still quote it, even though I haven’t seen it in years.

Oh gosh, when we were younger, my sister and I were literally obsessed with this show for years. There were only a few episodes that we missed, but typically we were faithful to watching this show almost every day. I can recall one time where they were having a “Spy-a-thon” where they showed a bunch of Kim Possible movies, followed by Spy Kids on TV, and my sis and I were practically in heaven. 8D I even remember for one of our friend’s birthdays, she ended up getting a Kim Possible DVD with a special “secret” episode on it, and we were so jealous because we didn’t get to watch it. xD

Just a few months ago, my siblings and I “rediscovered” KP and watched all of the episodes on YouTube again. It was so refreshing to go back to my childhood, and funny to see that my brothers even loved the show as much as we did! It was definitely one of Disney Channel’s better shows, and to this day the jokes are still funny and the characters are so great. Ron, Drakken, Senor Senor Jr. and Shego were always my favorite characters.

little chef

Uh, you don’t like Kim? 8D Just kidding. Kim was always my favorite, and Shego was always one I liked a lot too.

I liked thet blue badguy. That’s another blue character from a Disney series.

Dr. Drakken?

I think that was him.

He is awesome.

He was Kim’s rival?