JustSoWall-eCrazy's Graphic Ultrastore

Ooohoohoohoohoo! Those are some really inspired crossovers there, JustSoWalleCrazy! My favourites are ‘Grand Theft Auto’, Wallac-E, “To boldly go where no geezer has gone before”, 'Da Plant!", and “Introducing… the Postulate”. You have a very zany and non-sequitur sense of humour, which I enjoy! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much, guys! I appreciate all the love you have for these graphics.

Those are really neat! Of course I like the “To boldly go” one, and I really like that last one! You got the style down perfectly :slight_smile:

Um, I actually have a request…

Could someone get me some high-quality screenshots of Ratatouille? I’ve been wanting to do some sigs for that movie for a long time now.

I’ve decided to put up the new signatures I’ve made up right now. I’ll be working hard on some more…especially one to promote an upcoming chapter of my fanfic.

For now, enjoy these:

My current siggy…

and a re-do of the “WALLAC•E” banner!

Enjoy!

Nice, my favorite one is the “Axiom class of 2805”

Sorry I haven’t replied in a while, ellie-jessie-eve, but I’m so glad you like them.

Anyhoo, here’s a new bunch of sigs for you all to enjoy:

Hope you enjoy them!

I always do enjoy them!
My favorite in this bunch is the “Have a Laugh” one. Too adorable!

I made this wallpaper today. Feel free to use it.

Great sigs, JSWeC! My faves are ‘I’m Gonna Clean You Into Oblivion!’, ‘Have a Laugh!’, ‘practice makes perfect’, and Linguin-E!

And the wallpaper is mega-cute to the max!

I’m glad you like the sigs! I gotta say that “Linguin-E” and “Have a laugh” are some of my favorites too, right next to “The Kitchen”.

Also, I’m doing a human version of the wallpaper pic, which will appear in my fanart thread sometime in the future. The drawing is still in the sketching process, however. :smiley:

I too also really like The Kitchen one! Mainly because it makes me imagine what a reality show like that would be! Pretty funny I’d imagine.

Wow. These are really good. :smiley:

I’ve just realized that I haven’t posted any new sigs lately! Business has been really low around here, and I haven’t been making too much Pixar sigs in the past few months.

Here’s a batch I whipped up a while ago. Feel free to use. Some of these are crossovers.

(this was the promo to my latest chapter of Star Vacation)

Wow! I really like the first one! spark spark lol, super cuteness!

Thank you so much! I think I love that one a whole lot as well. :smiley:

You should get The Spirit of Adventure to help you with that axiom bearing on the ship to change it into the Postulate!

Also, if these are sigs, and you want them to use them, why then do you have your name on them? :laughing:

Hey, that sounds like a great idea! I’ve been wanting to have a picture of the front bow of the ship, but with “Postulate” instead of “Axiom” written on the front. I’ll be sure to ask him about that!

And the reason I’ve got my name on them: in case someone uses one without asking me first, so the rest of the forum knows it’s my creation and not theirs, and they can give me the proper credit.

oh great, who’s your avatar now? (why isn’t it WALL-E!!!)

My current avatar is Luminara Unduli from Star Wars: The Clone Wars. I’m a really big fan of that series, and the reason I wear non-WALL•E avatars sometimes is for others to know that I’m into other things besides WALL•E.