Inactivity on PixarPlanet

I guess that’s true, a forum for everything! A lot are inactive. And 10 years, what a dedicated member! I wonder if I’ll still be here in 10 years!

Like the wise sage Justin Bieber once said:

“Never say never!”

^hdehehehe!

Well its certainly possible as long as yer interest is kept up! And I’ll admit even I go through phases where I am more into posting on forums than other times, but fortunately I’ve never lost interest enough to leave.

Now that you mention it…PP has been a tad bit lonely. I try to come here often, but with so many things to every week it’s hard.

No worries, I’m the same way. Sometimes I just feel like spending more time on tumblr or fanpop.

I know that feeling man.

I hang out on deviantART a lot, if only because the art there puts me to shame and I get to see some really beautiful (and creepy) interpretations of my favourite characters.

I think this forum could do with more fan creations. I’m hosting the Pixar Planet Awards and there has not been enough fan “output” last year. I hope to change it for myself, this year, though! Once I, uh, stop procrastinating. :embarassed:

Yeah, it’s not just artwork for Pixar Planet I myself am slacking off on, it’s all art really!

That’s pretty much where I’m hanging out the most as well.

I like dA. But I have made some terrible mistakes looking up characters I like there. As you said, creepy interpretations!