If you were a character from FN. Who would you be ?

dory, just because i’m forgetful.

Man I’ll be squirt! Hes awesome and can do gnarly stuff dude!

Id be the shark with the hook in his nose, hah. the character design on that guy was flawless.

I guess I’d like to be one of those turtles. They were awesome! :sunglasses:

I would be Dory, because even though the Short Term Memory Loss would drive me crazy, I would want to speak whale, as well as have such a good sense of humor.

A bizarre mix of Dory AND Marlin actually- bit of a scatter brain sometimes and have some optimistic moments, but have an extreme parental side too AND can have some pessimistic moments too.

How Marlin treats Nemo is basically a more extreme form of how I treated a former ‘enemy’, or at least as much of an enemy as an 14 year old can get (who eventually became a friend), after she got hurt in an accident. My motherly side… oh holy hell. Didn’t help I felt guilty, not because I caused the accident- but because I’d actually prayed (literally) for something bad to happen to her- and when it happened… oh boy.

Anyway, I was the ‘mother hen’ pretty much after THAT. Which confused said former enemy very much so, and even really annoyed her.

But heck, I eventually learned not to treat her like glass… and grow to like her as a friend and vice-versa after we had hazed our differences…

I see myself as one of the eccentric acquarium fish - most likely Bubbles. I like bubbles too.

First I would like to say, your sig is amazing. :slight_smile:

I would be Gill because he’s smart and I wish I was smart :wink:

:unamused:

I’d be Flo :smiley:

XD!!!

If I were an actual character from the movie, I’d be Anchor or Chum because I too also think that dolphins are overrated, and I’d love to hang out with Bruce!