I love ____, but I don't love ___

I love reading Batman, but I don’t love the Character himself (his rogues gallery is what I like about his books).

I love Star Wars, but I don’t love it’s recent announcement.

I love to read, but I don’t love reading from an e-book reader.

I love Agatha Christie, but I don’t love Passenger from Frankfurt.

I love Tim Burton, but I don’t love Charlie and the Chocolate factory.

But…but…why? :`-(

I don’t know, she gets in my nerves. Specially when she becomes blue 8D

I love The Avengers, but I don’t love Captain America’s origin.

Oh, okay.

I love a person, but I don’t like it when he ignores meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Omg, I posted the very same thing earlier in this topic. 8D I’m amused.

I love Marvel films but I didn’t love their Hulk movie(s).

I love the song by The Who called Who are You, but I don’t love a certain word they say in it.

I love food, but I don’t love olives.

I’ve seen every Marvel movie leading up to The Avengers, and other than Thor, Captain America was the only other Marvel movie I enjoyed a lot. I think its because the first hour or so was really strong, but once the action really started it kind of bored me. I also think the setting had a lot to do with me enjoying it so much, because Captain America wasn’t as interesting as other Marvel heros in other movies. I also thought the skinny Captain America took some time to get use to. I didn’t enjoy The Avengers movie. I tried to watch it twice, and I couldn’t get through it.

I love when studios release Blu ray versions of classic movies with a lot of new extras, but I don’t love when they omit some of the awesome extras from previous editions.

I love How to Train Your Dragon, but I don’t love the character design.

Oh, I know exactly what you’re referring to. :laughing: I do love that song though!

I love News of the World, but I don’t love a certain track on it that kind of makes me uncomfortable. 8D

I love Spielberg, but I don’t love Hook.

Oh, funny you should say that, I just borrowed that from a friend but I still haven’t watched it yet :stuck_out_tongue: Why don’t you like it, out of curiosity? (Sorry if this derails the thread a little)

I love lollipops, but I’m not fond of grape flavor…

I love The Dark Knight Rises, but I don’t love a quote from Batman on it.

Because, except for the great musical score, I can’t find a single redeeming thing about it. It’s so campy…

I love Batman’s stories, but I don’t love the character himself, he comes off as self-righteous and arrogant.

I love Sherlock Holmes, but I don’t love the His Last Bow story too much.

I love John Byrne’s work, but I disagree with his views on alot of things.

I love books, but I don’t love Twilight.