How has Ratatouille changed your life?

When I first mentioned wanting a rat, my mom was a bit shocked, but open to the idea: “As long as I don’t have to touch it” she said. Now her, my step-dad, and the rest of my family actually like him, especially my little sister, although she only sees him once in a while (she lives with my dad). My mom even holds him sometimes :slight_smile:

haven’t been here in a while…

I have to say, Ratatouille changed my life because of the character of Colette.
I saw so much of myself in her, both elements of what I was and of what I wanted to be. She inspired me to write her back story. That initial step into the fanfiction world was what got me started in creative writing. Now I’ve written a whole novel with my own original characters and I’m working on another one.

So, Ratatouille changed my life because it inspired me to write, thus introducing me to a form of art through which to express my creativity.

:slight_smile:

S

Ratatouille made me feel even more compassionate and bad for rats

It also made me see the life of a chef is no picnic. Chefs are hard working people.

Oh yeah! So much stress, always moving, in a croweded area. There’s no room for mistakes! Being a junior chef in my school’s Culinary Arts Academy was enough stress. I can’t imagine how chefs in four star resteraunts do it!

That’s wonderful. :smiley: Are you published? I’d love to read your novel!

Aww that’s sweet of you. No, I’m not published. And the novel really has nothing to do with Ratatouille :laughing: It’s all original.

Ah. Well, it is still wonderful I’m sure. :smiley:

I guess it make’s me wann try new foods.

it made me more appreciative for good food and for cooking.

Whenever I watch Ratatoullie it makes me want to cook the next day and now pretty much everyday I make food.

Awesome! It’s great to know how to cook. Actually, Ratatouille is what got me interested into Culinary Arts, and I was enrolled in my school’s Culinary Arts program for two years in high school.

I love cooking!! :mrgreen:

Ratatouille hasn’t changed my life, it IS my life!